Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Hntngirl is a skeered little..... >

Hntngirl is a skeered little.....

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Hntngirl is a skeered little.....

Old 10-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

maybe she is working her self up to it...
Old 10-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Or maybe she didn't chew properly? I remember eating a nice 96 ouncer once but didn't take the time to chew all the way. I was glued shut for 5 days, swiggin' immodium like water from the fountain of the divine. The Vesuvius that unleashed was a sight to behold....
Old 10-24-2013, 02:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Judyboi View Post
lol...to the uninformed: Ignorance is truly bliss!

and I guess the Jack has been too rough on hntngirl, 'cause she is just too skeered to submit her entry!
Originally Posted by IL_BOW_MAN View Post
maybe she is working her self up to it...
Well, I think why she hasn't responded is because she has come to the realization that she has become old and needs to start acting like a lady.....
Old 10-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was glued shut for 5 days, swiggin' immodium like water from the fountain of the divine. The Vesuvius that unleashed was a sight to behold....
Immodium is an anti diarrhea medicine. it woulda made it worse...you should've swigged some castor oil!

When eating large quantities of meat you should quaff at least 2 tablespoons of castor oil 30 minutes before eating.

30 minutes after eating, you need to choke down 2 more tablespoons of castor oil.

Jonathon...scientists have finally elucidated the molecular structure of castor oil and how it synthesyzes in the human body....I dare anyone else to translate that into language hntngrl will understand!!!I don't think there is anyone here other than Judy who is smart enough...other than me, of course......and I am dumber than dirt....
Old 10-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by thundermug View Post
Immodium is an anti diarrhea medicine. it woulda made it worse...you should've swigged some castor oil!

When eating large quantities of meat you should quaff at least 2 tablespoons of castor oil 30 minutes before eating.

30 minutes after eating, you need to choke down 2 more tablespoons of castor oil.

Jonathon...scientists have finally elucidated the molecular structure of castor oil and how it synthesyzes in the human body....I dare anyone else to translate that into language hntngrl will understand!!!I don't think there is anyone here other than Judy who is smart enough...other than me, of course......and I am dumber than dirt....
huh? lol
Old 10-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I step away for a couple of years and when I come back, I'm totally lost. Is everything in here coded to keep the NSA at bay?
Old 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rockytop??? Why does that seem familiar?
Old 10-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will take pity onthe peons....to elucidate the molecular structure would mean the scientists finally are able to make lucid, or clear/understood, the way castor oil is at a teensy tiny level. Now for those such as 4pt allow me to translate:
them thar seye-en-tistical folk have gun an dun made clearer why castor oil gives y'all the hershey squirts.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-25-2013, 06:52 PM
New Sheriff

lol...to the uninformed: Ignorance is truly bliss!

and I guess the Jack has been too rough on hntngirl, 'cause she is just too skeered to submit her entry!
Are we having a furry thong contest??

I'M IN!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.