Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

E-cigs

Old 08-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Both of my sons are hooked on the ecigs..They love them and mix thier own liquird. I told them they may want to do a research on the harmful effects of nicotine..I'm sure there must be some..If you ask me they are not cheap..They have the best ecigs made..50.00 a pop..and then 10.oo for a small vial of the liquid.
Just curious C7- isn't it cheaper then that $10 a small bottle ( though I don't know the size here or what there paying for the supplys etc)if there mixing there own liquids? The nicotine is the most expensive part if im not mistaken..the base liquids are fairly cheap. But yep I have seen some pretty expensive stuff & some companys do offer it with 0 nic levels ( but not all do)( and charge the same prices lol) to from what I have seen mostly ()

This company has pretty good prices for premade from what I have heard & you can make( build your own) up your own flavor mixes up too( with 0-36 mg/ml of nic)- and has DiY supplys etc( though I think there are companys selling the bulk nic etc in stronger forms & cheaper to)

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/electron...-diy-supplies/

Yep good luck All with quiting the tobacoo

Last edited by Knightia; 08-17-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another day without smoke and im sampling a all US made blueberry extra sweet juice with only 1.6% which is about like a light cigarette. Puff counter says 50 since this mornings charge. Thats probably slightly less than a ml of vaporized juice for all day and i dont crave a real smoke.

That beats the heck out of burning several grams of tobacco and all the additives every day.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Speaking of tobacco additives etc- I noticed when visting my son(6 yrs ago or so?)& his family at ft knox ky that the local nearby store sold a lot of diffent brand cigs etc some ( but not many) had a list of ingredients.I think those brands where made outside the us.. also noticed over the yrs- a BIG price increase( in the last few(5?) decades or so).( some places more then others)

A big golden goose for the gov(s) taxmen..... ( watch out e cig juice yer next?) lol - but anyways its cut nicotines addictive yep(but hate to see ppl forced to pay more for anything then they have to too)

Sounds good & like a small bottle( 10ml?) even will last you awhile GM at 1ml or less a day

The way its looked out today- I just have to go outside some to smoke a bit ( all those trees etc smoke blowin in from Utah, Idaho etc
Old 08-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog View Post
Really? I would have never known!! Truth be known, you have no clue at all.
Coming from a guy who voluntarily proved my point that liberals don't ever want to see others enjoying themselves. Then when challenged, hides behind kids. Big brave man. Btw, don't bother wasting my time by going back to PMs. If your not man enough to say it here, don't hide there.

Hey Chuck, there are studies going on regarding nicotine and in fact, pharma is working on drugs based with nicotine. As I point out Alzheimer's is greatly reduced in smokers. So it will be interesting to see what becomes of the studies, new drugs and those who hate smokers. Even the ones that would kick your butt for smoking an e-cig in front of them. My guess is they all will just end up being puffs.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the disposable e-cigs when I have the kids. I don's smoke in the house and when I am driving I use the e-cig. This has cut my tobacco bill dramatically, I pay 6.00 for a cig and I get the equivalent of 3 packs. No smell and no ash its great.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Coming from a guy who voluntarily proved my point that liberals don't ever want to see others enjoying themselves. Then when challenged, hides behind kids. Big brave man. Btw, don't bother wasting my time by going back to PMs. If your not man enough to say it here, don't hide there.

Like you said, you don't have a clue. Hiding behind kids, liberal, really? You make a moron look smart. I would love for you to challenge my manhood when you are not sitting behind the keyboard. That will never happen. We both know that! I laugh at you online and I would laugh in your pathetic face.

Mouse is a VERY good name for you!

Sorry to anyone who is still reading this but I'm not taking this crap from anyone.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I went to a friends house today and he gave me a big bottle of HIS grape ultra low nicotine organic mix for free....its very very tasty and great for heavy use.

While i was there i showed him my setup and i could not believe he was using a older style eGo C "battery" and atomizer (juice tank). The vapor production is like night and day compared to my tank....The vapor about floored him. :lol:

We ended up going and getting him an adjustable that looks just like his, its even the same brand. He could not believe it cost much less than what he paid about a year ago.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Just wait til they make the THC version. It's got to be in the works and probably will be a big hit, literally. Lol
Old 08-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Dominant Buck

It will ge a big hit when the government figures out how to tax it.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wait until they start doing studies on second hand high blood pressure.

C. Davis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.