Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Going once..twice ...SOLD!!!! >

Going once..twice ...SOLD!!!!

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Going once..twice ...SOLD!!!!

Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Going once..twice ...SOLD!!!!

dont think im surprised by the bid. its alot of cash fer a piece of paper. i will be surprised if a $3,000,001.00 bid comes in though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Albert-Einst.../190736802914?
Old 10-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just think what a piece of his brain would go for? ( very well studied i understand over the yrs- after the guy who stole it gave up pieces of it?( i dont think thats the real dR or brain below

Albert Einstein's brain was stolen after he died.

The man who performed the autopsy on Einstein's body shortly after he died was a Princeton pathologist by the name of Thomas Harvey. Harvey removed the brain for examination, as is customary during autopsies, but he never replaced it. At the cost of his job and reputation, Harvey instead placed it in a jar of formaldehyde and took it home!

Over the next 40 years, he sent bits of the brain to leading neuroscientists for them to study. He felt that stealing the brain was his scientific duty! What is left of the brain now resides back at Princeton where it started - Harvey tried to return it to Einstein's daughter at one point, but she didn't want it, so he gave it back to the university.
Read more at http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/...zDDpwIHmyfl.99