Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

:D

Old 09-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default :D

well guys just thought i would take the chance to promote my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SouthernWoods220
got some videos of hunting, fishing and more so i would love some views and subscribtions!
On another topic, i have watched alot of other peoples videos on here and you guys make some awesome videos of your kills! ik that its very difficult to get a kill on camera, especialy if your hunting alone! but you guys manage to get some great footage so good job everybody! anybody else got any youtube channels their proud of?
Old 09-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

I'll have to check it out. Plan on taking the camera out this year. Won't get any kills on it, but may get some good footage.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by elmoughler View Post
I'll have to check it out. Plan on taking the camera out this year. Won't get any kills on it, but may get some good footage.
hey thanks man! its hard and it makes it alot harder when you have to record kills on camera. ive lost alot of critters because i had to wait to get them on camera to shoot them.