HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Off Season (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/off-season-117/)
-   -   Can You Fall back in Love? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/off-season/371307-can-you-fall-back-love.html)

Parrot Head 09-06-2012 08:03 AM

Can You Fall back in Love?

Honest answers please. Woman with man 20 years. last 6 years she has not been happy with some problems. He is nice guy not a drinker or violent. Good father. He does not talk. Woman meets other man who does talk to her they fall in love. She decides she has to try an fix marriage because of 3 kids. That is the only reason she is trying becasue of kids. SHe is not in love with husband or attracted to him. They have been going to couple coun. for 2 months she said it is not helping. She thinks maybe through the coun. that, that can help her fall back in love with him and be attracted to him. What do you folks think? Her friends have told her she needs to be happy and life is to short to be that misserable.

Fieldmouse 09-06-2012 08:55 AM

Only with autos, never with women.

arrow2512 09-06-2012 11:05 AM

Well to be honest with you I really don't think there's much you count do there except just move on .You said shes not in love with him sure you can go to concealing but sooner or later thing just go back the way they were over time. You said shes not attracted to him anymore . So what kind of man she attractive to and if so would he be willing to change that much and be happy himself. Now i know she said she doing it for the kids but if she that unhappy the kids will pick up on that in time . Like i said just move on and find someone that makes you happy and forget the past .

Parrot Head 09-06-2012 11:17 AM

Here is what she told me. They were on vacation in FL. she was looking at him at dinner with the kids and could think of one thing that attracted her to him. I am sure 20 years ago there was.

Shortdraw 09-06-2012 06:42 PM

So let me get this straight.... you had an affair and are trying to justify it? You're a tramp.... I hope he dumps you. The second one won't last.

Bob H in NH 09-07-2012 07:02 AM

Can you? Yes. If you can fall in love, then out as people change, I don't see why you couldn't fall back in love as people continue to change.

Doesn't sound feasible in the situation you describe though.

Parrot Head 09-07-2012 07:32 AM

It is a woman here at school. She doesnt want to hurt or scar her children ages 15, 13, an 5. But everyone she has talked to has told her the same thing she deserves to be happy too. The kids will and probably already have picked up on this. Life is to long to be unhappy.

Champlain Islander 09-07-2012 08:42 AM

I think she is getting some bad advice and is probably looking for an excuse to leave. The kids deserve better than that. They should be her first priority and obviously they aren't.

Terasec 09-07-2012 08:50 AM

only she can asnwer that question,
marriage isnt all good times , smiles, and laughs,
relationship goes up and down,
everyone has a different way of getting through the lows,
myself i dont think of today, tomorrow, next week, i think of getting through it till i'm old and gray,
also when i took the marriage vows i meant it.

Fieldmouse 09-07-2012 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander (Post 3973604)
I think she is getting some bad advice and is probably looking for an excuse to leave. The kids deserve better than that. They should be her first priority and obviously they aren't.

Bingo, don't be the reason for these kids not living in a stable family.

Plenty of great gals out there, you only need to use the pick up line, "hi"".