Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Can You Fall back in Love? >

Can You Fall back in Love?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Can You Fall back in Love?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Iím good on this one; our first twenty years were about ME! We had four kids and it was about dad fishing and hunting WHEN I was home, I spent a lot of time on the road playing with so many different bands some got big and most didnít. I made a good living no one went hungry, but she went through pure hell, then I think I grew up. I got out of the music business and started hanging around home more and things got better and better. We got a place in the country because I got into horses and our youngest son and I teamed roped, weekend turned out to be a family week end with us roping in various towns. My wife and I feel head over heels in love again (it all about communication).
Twelve years ago I lost my wife to cancer and yesterday would have been our 41st anniversary; I miss her so much. I dreamed about her last night (our anniversary) and I hugged her in my dream and told her how much I missed her, she looked so beautiful and it seemed so real. I wish I could take back those ugly selfish 20 years but I canít. The only thing I can say is donít do anything you will one day regret.

Good post Rev.

C. Davis
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry I havenet gotten back. This is not me or involve me. My wife teaches here in the building with me and we are friends with this girl and her husband. He is a very nice guy but he is very quiet. He takes very good care of her and the kids and is a great dad. I asked her what they use to talk about and she said she always had to make the converstation but now she is tired of always being the one to do it. She told him she was not happy in April and all he said was I will sleep on the couch. SHe is going to coun. for herself and also going to marriage coun. I know in Coun. and at home she has told him she cant stand to be in the same room with him and dreads coming home even told him he breaths to loud. This is from her not me. She did say when they were dating she was the one that had to always call and go over and she pushed him into getting married. Dont know if that matters. Any other questions just let me know.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:17 AM
Super Moderator

Kudos to you for not responding to the accusations leveled against you. It sounds like you're in a tough spot being friends with both parties. If the husband has already said he'll just sleep on the couch, there's likely another side of the story that you haven't heard. Somebody else has already mentioned that we haven't heard the other side of the story and that was a wise observation. Any truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Typical Buck

she has told us everything as far as I know. That was back in April he said that he is back in the bedroom now. He is at the stage where he is all of a sudden helping around the house, doing stuff. Like any of us guys would do to try an win them back.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Kudos to you for not responding to the accusations leveled against you. It sounds like you're in a tough spot being friends with both parties. If the husband has already said he'll just sleep on the couch, there's likely another side of the story that you haven't heard. Somebody else has already mentioned that we haven't heard the other side of the story and that was a wise observation. Any truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

yup----------3 sides to every story. His, hers and the truth.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Parrot Head View Post
.... She did say when they were dating she was the one that had to always call and go over and she pushed him into getting married. Dont know if that matters. Any other questions just let me know.
You don't know if that matters? Are you serious?

YES...it matters.
It sounds to me like she is always telling him what to do.....He is being bossed around by her and he is tired of it.

Would YOU like to have someone telling YOU what to do all the time? I think not!

You need to do this...you shouldn't do that....
Have you done this yet? When are you going to do that?...

You shouldn't say this, you shouldn't look at them that way....

You shouldn't feel that way...will you get me a glass of water?

Our grass needs to be mowed.....When is the last time you changed the oil in my car?

REALLY???? You don't know if it matters? OH MY GOD!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 09-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Again, only with cars. The romance can forever live on. Women, you miss the sex not the person. Just remember, no matter how hot the gal is, someone, somewhere was done putting up with her crap, that's why you started dating her.