Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Pissed off daddy right now. >

Pissed off daddy right now.

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Pissed off daddy right now.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:16 PM
  #1  
Spike
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 2
Unhappy Pissed off daddy right now.

A few years ago, my wife was in the hospital for surgery. Stayed for 4 days and our out of pocket expense was $500.00. I pay for the top policy so i donít have to pay through the nose when things like this happen. Looks like Obama, or better yet, Nancy and Reid, have bent me over.
ashraful is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 09:32 AM
  #2  
Giant Nontypical
 
salukipv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 6,575
Default

single payer $0 / much less than you currently pay.

and let's not compare US to Canada for healthcare, ie 35th in the world vs. 30th, let's compare 35th to 1st/2nd etc... top 10 at least...

keep voting republican and having your health insurance rates go through the roof!

you bent yourself over, I have zero sympathy for you and your problems when I hear this non-sense.

talk to someone who went bankrupt / lost their house over medical bills and get back to me.
salukipv1 is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:03 PM
  #3  
Giant Nontypical
 
Knightia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wy
Posts: 8,876
Default

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
single payer $0 / much less than you currently pay.

and let's not compare US to Canada for healthcare, ie 35th in the world vs. 30th, let's compare 35th to 1st/2nd etc... top 10 at least...

keep voting republican and having your health insurance rates go through the roof!

you bent yourself over, I have zero sympathy for you and your problems when I hear this non-sense.

talk to someone who went bankrupt / lost their house over medical bills and get back to me.

A
nyone who thinks heath care cost 0 is greatly out of touch with reality.
Knightia is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:06 PM
  #4  
Giant Nontypical
 
Knightia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wy
Posts: 8,876
Default

I realize you love the nannyystate to hold your hand sal-but maybe someday you will relize nothing is free- including from the goverment( havent we talked about this before?
Knightia is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:32 PM
  #5  
Giant Nontypical
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 5,149
Default

Sal's health care plan:
Just make it free for everybody.

A one sentence bill.

C. Davis
C. Davis is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:32 PM
  #6  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,747
Default

Originally Posted by salukipv1 View Post
single payer $0 / much less than you currently pay.

and let's not compare US to Canada for healthcare, ie 35th in the world vs. 30th, let's compare 35th to 1st/2nd etc... top 10 at least...

keep voting republican and having your health insurance rates go through the roof!

you bent yourself over, I have zero sympathy for you and your problems when I hear this non-sense.

talk to someone who went bankrupt / lost their house over medical bills and get back to me.
Obvious the clueless posts again. Single payer isn't working anywhere in the world. It's cost a lot more than our system. What they never factor in is loss of productivity waiting for treatment. In Canada, you can't be seen have an MRI and on the surgery table in a week. You can do that here in the US.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:45 PM
  #7  
Giant Nontypical
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 5,149
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
...... It's cost a lot more than our system. What they never factor in is loss of productivity waiting for treatment.......
Productivity is a foreign concept to the left. I don't think it will do much good to explain it. Productivity leads to profit, and we know how they feel about that.

C. Davis
C. Davis is offline  
Old 03-30-2012, 02:58 PM
  #8  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,747
Default

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
Productivity is a foreign concept to the left. I don't think it will do much good to explain it. Productivity leads to profit, and we know how they feel about that.

C. Davis
Good point!
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 02:51 AM
  #9  
Boone & Crockett
 
Rickmur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1997
Location: Cheasapeke and Delaware Bay Region
Posts: 10,485
Default

Good grief, so out of touch with reality. It's better to just have people think your a little slow on the facts than open your mouth and remove all dought.
Rickmur is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 09:57 AM
  #10  
Nontypical Buck
 
thundermug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jax beach Fl. usa
Posts: 4,031
Default

Originally Posted by Rickmur View Post
Good grief, so out of touch with reality. It's better to just have people think your a little slow on the facts than open your mouth and remove all dought.
Check yer spelling Rick...LOL!
thundermug is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.