Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
How about that Tbow? >

How about that Tbow?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

How about that Tbow?

Old 01-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default How about that Tbow?

WOW!!!! I watched a few of his games earlier...I love the guy but I honestly was not impressed with his performance UNTIL yesterday. My goodness...that was a great game IMHO. I hope he goes all the way but it would take a miracle.He's up against some tough teams.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed. I'm pulling for him because everybody said he'd never be any good in the NFL. He's getting better and better, is driven and has the desire to win. Go Tim!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Fork Horn

Tim is da man, glad that he is doing well.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was rooting for the broncos, but didn't really have a horse in the race, I'm kinda shocked the steelers didn't attempt a field goal at the end of the game?

I would never not take a chance to put points on the board, especially when I could win the game or go into overtime, vs just going into over time...

I loved it, ie do something stupid steelers, then lose the game in overtime on the very 1st play! serves them right!

But ya would much rather watch the broncos next week than the steelers.

Wanted detroit to win too, but oh well.

Hopefully the playoffs will be good and the superbowl will be a good game.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

i became a fan of tbow after seeing a program where they followed him thru the draft process, just a great humble kid. Im not a religious person, but i pull for him now every time i see him play
Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

I really enjoyed watching the Steel Curtain fall. The rest of the story doesn't even matter all that much.

Last year it was to my favorite team, and this year it was to my second favorite team! It does not get much better than that in playoff season...
Old 01-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I heard someone on talk radio say that it the most attention a white Bronco has gotten since the Nicole Simpson murder.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WVCritter View Post
I heard someone on talk radio say that it the most attention a white Bronco has gotten since the Nicole Simpson murder.
Zingggg.....

I can't stand all this talk about Tebow and how God is on his side winning the games for him. I just about launched my tv out the window when he threw that overtime pass.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Dominant Buck

"I just about launched my tv out the window when he threw that overtime pass. "

Why was that? Are you a Steelers fan?
Tbow..is no differerent than any other Christian..he simply has faith..and faith does not guarantee wins..It's more than that..it build's godly character..Sure..he won a game last Sun. BUT he's also threw interceptions and ,lost games ..this is also part of being a Christian.What makes Tbow shine is his attitude whether he wins or loses.

Last edited by Chuck7; 01-10-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Dominant Buck

As a fellow Christian I seriously doubt if T Bow is saying God is winning games for him. I do know that Christians desire to give God all the glory no matter what..I do the same.

This year in a dream I beleived the Lord was directing me to a new archery spot..I'd never been there before.I walked the exact yardage and set up..In 30 minutes I saw a buck ,big doe and a young deer. Up to this time I had never pulled my string back..I was anxious an forgot to do that MIT sound to stop her..My shot was too far back..total pass through but in our watery swamps ..lost my deer...tough pill to swallow...so it's God and T bow like it was for me...and I failed to do my part.

To the unChristian he would have called this luck..To the Christian it's called { Galations} "The hearing of faith" From much Bible reading and walking in the Spirit ..Christians develop a 6th sense..the ability to discern ..It's not just in football and hunting..it's in everything you do.He promiced to "Never leave us nor forsake us." and to "Direct our steps in EVERyTHING we do."

So T BOW is driven ..he was raised in a God fearing home and the man is full of Heart..but trust me..he will be tried like the rest of us..he may even slip into temptation..because he is also human.But as his brother..I hope the best for him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.