Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
How about that Tbow? >

How about that Tbow?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

How about that Tbow?

Old 01-17-2012, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like what Rush said yesterday:

"You know, any way you slice it, Tebow did pull off a miracle in the playoffs. Tim Tebow did. He had atheists praying to God that he would lose."
C. Davis
Old 01-17-2012, 07:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

"You know, any way you slice it, Tebow did pull off a miracle in the playoffs. Tim Tebow did. He had atheists praying to God that he would lose."
That's good stuff right there C. Davis. ......
Old 01-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

The Patriots are as complete as Green Bay was this year. All offense, and very little defense.
LMBO T-Bow was sacked more than just once.. I think a lot of us saw that.. I guess you could say he was T-Boned..LOL.. But wait that couldn't be defensive now could it...

I do agree though that any team is beatable regardless of what team it is.. It depends whether they have a good night of playing or a bad night of playing..
Old 01-18-2012, 09:41 AM
RT1
Fork Horn

crappy quarterback, but it doesn't help that the front line is horrendous.....my god.....reminded me of the lions a few years ago

the + to him....a great leader and role model for the team, NFL and us common folk..
He inspires me to be better and that's what i like...will he win some games.......u bet.
It will cool to see what a real offseason working with elway and other coaches will do for him.............he need to have a quicker release, way to long!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bob H in NH View Post
Pats played good, but they are beatable. The secondary is the key, it's a rag-tag patched up group. Teebow wasn't hte one to pick them apart.

If Pats line doesn't pressure any good quarterback, they are dead. The offense can throw up points, but is lately had dead streaks themselves. I was super happy to see them march the first possession down field. They got more yards in the first 2 plays than they had 2 weeks ago in the first quater.

If they have a dead start next week, they may not be able to recover like they did in the last couple of games of the season.
The secondary is not the key, the Patriots' offensive line in.They need to protect Brady and they have done a great job all year. Second to Houston, they are the best at protecting the QB.
If Brady has protection, the other team loses, simple as that. Plus the Bal defense has no answer for the receivers NE has.

Simply put, the Raven's are in a chess match with the Patriots. Unfortunately Bal is playing chess without their Queen. Tough to win if you don't have that Lady!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Jimmy S View Post
The secondary is not the key, the Patriots' offensive line in.They need to protect Brady and they have done a great job all year. Second to Houston, they are the best at protecting the QB.
If Brady has protection, the other team loses, simple as that. Plus the Bal defense has no answer for the receivers NE has.

Simply put, the Raven's are in a chess match with the Patriots. Unfortunately Bal is playing chess without their Queen. Tough to win if you don't have that Lady!
I agree with that. The time Brady had to complete passes was unbelievable. His pocket held up all afternoon. The rush on Tbow was something else.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
Patriots will most likely win the SuperBowl..They are flat out good in every sense of the game..
Whether they win or not they surely are going to be playing in it now.. The game tonight against the Ravens I thought would surely end up in overtime and almost did.. Go Patriots Go !!
Old 01-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

What a way to end the season. A shanked 32 yard field goal...

They may not have won it, but at least the game should have gone into OT.

Man, anything can happen on any given Sunday in the NFL.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

If the Ravens reciver can hold onto the ball then they win in regulation. Go whoever wins between the Giants and 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!