Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Mess with the bull (GRAPHIC PIC) video added (more graphic) >

Mess with the bull (GRAPHIC PIC) video added (more graphic)

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Mess with the bull (GRAPHIC PIC) video added (more graphic)

Old 12-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Mess with the bull (GRAPHIC PIC) video added (more graphic)

YOU GET THE HORN!

That's gonna hurt for a long long Long time.

Last edited by bigbulls; 12-18-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: language
Old 12-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

OUCH! You know that had to hurt.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:15 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

If you are going to be stupid, you better be tough.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

So a Bull Fighter's chosen profession is stupid?? I think it has to do with culture therefore not stupid at all
Old 12-18-2011, 08:54 AM
Dominant Buck

I wonder if he died. I would think a wound like that a person would bleed out in a matter of seconds. Can you imagine the damage when the bull tries to get rid of what is stuck on his horn. Not good.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bet that horn taste terrible
Old 12-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

bull got yer tongue?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:21 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

So a Bull Fighter's chosen profession is stupid??
Torturing and enraging a bull for entertainment, risking your life in the process, in a "sport" where people get killed or maimed regularly? Yep, that is stupid. In my opinion of course.

I think it has to do with culture therefore not stupid at all
Culture doesn't change my opinion. Running with the bulls is stupid. Tying a homemade rope to your ankles and jumping off a tall pole to prove your manhood is stupid. Mutilating yourself or being held down while others mutilate your flesh is stupid. Eating the flesh of other human beings is stupid. All of these have to do with someone's "culture", but that's doesn't make it the right thing to do. Of course you are entitled to your opinion.

Even if you don't consider enraging a bull, stabbing it with barbed darts for a "show" that generally lasts at least 90 minutes, and may last twice that long, until the animal is exausted from physical exertion and blood loss, before it's finally shown some mercy and put down, to be "stupid"... obviously the "bullfighter" needs to be tough because sooner or later the bull is going to get in a lucky shot.

Ironic that here in the U.S. people go to prison for much less barbaric treatment of animals.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:16 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

I wonder if he died. I would think a wound like that a person would bleed out in a matter of seconds.
Hard to say from that one picture, but as best I can tell any major arteries were missed--the horn went through the soft, fleshy part of the lower jaw. May have ripped his tongue out, surely took out some teeth.

Can you imagine the damage when the bull tries to get rid of what is stuck on his horn.
That's where it could really have gotten nasty. The bull could have literally ripped the guy's lower jaw off...or rammed it's horn up through the roof of his mouth into his brain...

I'm guessing at best he lost several teeth and the ability to ever speak again. At worst he died a very painful death, or lived but is grossly mutilated...and who could blame the bull?
Old 12-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'll agree you LBR. Was just proding you for an explanation. Imagine that, LOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.