Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
2$ waffle makers..geez >

2$ waffle makers..geez

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

2$ waffle makers..geez

Old 11-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cool 2$ waffle makers..geez

I never realized what we...or I should say some in our society have fallen to...

Un-frikkin-believable. I'm actually embarassed.

http://www.twitvid.com/QM7T7

I mean...what if our country actually is involved in some sort of natural disaster or catastrophe. Ya'll better batten down the hatches.

Last edited by pigiron; 11-25-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Some crazy stuff goin on thats for sure PI.

I mean...what if our country actually is involved in some sort of natural disaster or catastrophe. Ya'll better batten down the hatches.
If the shtf big time .....it wouldnt be pretty i dont think.

I think you may live within less then a days drive of more then 50% of the entire US population.

The mad masses may want blueberry waffles.
Old 11-25-2011, 02:19 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

One reason I do not and will not live in the city, and won't go into town on "Black Friday". I like a bargain as much as anyone, but I'm not so impoverished that I'd put up with that crap to save a few bucks.

By the looks of some of the shoppers, that was the most exercise they have had this year. The one in the blue shirt with the plumber's crack and tramp stamp...ugh...she doesn't need any more waffles...
Old 11-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

You couldnt pay me to live in the city or go shopping on days like this either.

Watching the national news with Brian williams etc - the violence etc of the ppl seemed downplayed a bit.

He basicly said the masses ( the poorer & lil ppl involed) had to save money etc. The 1%( the rich) can shop when they like etc.

More class warfare & envy by- o ba mas & his propaganda machines.

Well im far far from rich- They have nothing i needed at all - but i guess someone should explain to the masses maybe the differences between- wants & needs- & make a list of what each would be considered.

Needs
______

Air
food
water
Basic shelter from the elements, energy to stay warm etc

Wants
______

X box
I phone
Big screen tv,s etc etc & all the rest of the crap they think they need- but really just want.

But hey they( and anyone else) can go spend there $ & fight who they want to for what they find important- its up to them.

Last edited by Knightia; 11-25-2011 at 05:48 PM.