Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Truck shopping >

Truck shopping

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Truck shopping

Old 11-22-2011, 07:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Truck shopping

I went to the Chevy dealership yesterday just looking at all the new trucks before they go the way of the dinosaurs.
I wasn't really looking to buy but took a test drive any way.
The salesman (a hippy looking guy wearing an Obama 2012 pin) was giving me the typical bla bla bla sales pitch as I was driving around town.
I noticed that the seats were incredibly comfortable so I asked the sales man about them.
He went on to tell me how they were climate controlled and how they directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer.
I couldn't resist so I told them the truck must have been made by a republican.
He looked a bit pissed off when I said that and asked how in the world I would come to that conclusion.
I said... Isn't it obvious? If it had been made by a democrat it would blow smoke up your ass year round.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

He looked a bit pissed off when I said that and asked how in the world I would come to that conclusion.
I said... Isn't it obvious? If it had been made by a democrat it would blow smoke up your ass year round.
I got a good laugh out of that.
Now I gotta wipe the coffee off the screen. lol
Old 11-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

So very true