Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Avoiding Confusion >

Avoiding Confusion

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Avoiding Confusion

Old 10-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Avoiding Confusion

I have brought about 15 or so popular topics back from the old OffSeason so that people can continue to post in them if they want.

This will seem a little confusing for newer members as they will open up these threads that might have been started years ago. If you've ever wondered what the heck some older members are referring to when they mention old threads like the word game, song game, tacos, pictures, etc., this will give you some idea.

It will seem like old friends and indeed have old friends listed in the topics for many of the older members. Hopefully this helps spur some older members to begin posting again or at least catch up with old friends.

It's labor intensive to bring these topics over 1 by one and then post a bump post to bring them to the top of page 1 in the OffSeason. I also moved several pages of topics (20 to the page) from the 2002 era of the old OffSeason into the new OffSeason. All of these topics will show up at the back (last pages) of the new OffSeason forum. I would welcome anybody who wants to resuscitate an old topic by making a bump post to bring it to page 1. Enjoy the history, humor and a lot of fun topics and posting from HNI's "golden Years."
Old 10-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Great job Sir. Thank You!

We hereby declare you an Honorary Alpha Ram
Old 10-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're the man, Cal!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

A very good move, well done. Even if the desired result does not happen, it is duly noted and appreciated.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Great work Cal, much appreciated.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

now the real question is if we can find/recover one of the infamous bigfoot hunting stories....those were the ultimate hoot! or NYBH's unusual grunt call tactics!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:50 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Cal--as usual you figure out a way to make things happen. I was still scratching my head when posts started to re-appear. Good job! (watched "Han****" at the hospital yesterday)

Chad
Old 10-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Cal, you did a great job.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

good deal, no one can say you don't try and we appriciate it...
Old 10-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks Greg, many will never get to see it but the appreciation is there, thanks again.

The Marine corps marine corps marching band thread is probably asking to much huh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.