Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Wow!

Old 09-30-2011, 05:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I obviously havent been around, and am not quite sure how long ago it was brought back...

.. but in any case...NICE

Glad to see a lot of the familiar names as well. Plus it looks like Hntngirl is still hittin the jack.. ..good stuff.
dang man, i think the last time you were around a plane had crashed on your property,,,did you have a good year for blueberry's???? good to see you back around and yes it is nice to have the old "off season" back, it would be nice to retrieve most of the old threads, but i guess we'll just have to make new ones, too bad, lots of good info in those old post

It is nice to see we finally got a moderator who has some sense to control the offseason.
you do know who MR4pt is right????i don't know if we could have done any better, but i know we've had worse
Old 09-30-2011, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
you do know who MR4pt is right????i don't know if we could have done any better, but i know we've had worse
If they really wanted to get it back they should make DavidMil an official moderator. It would really get interesting then.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by JeffS View Post
If they really wanted to get it back they should make DavidMil an official moderator. It would really get interesting then.
NOT!!! Thanks for your concern but I'd have to decline. You know how they say you're judged by the people you hang out with. I'm not interested in hanging out with Christine and 4pt. LOL Seriously, I would refuse so save your votes. CI would be good. He single handedly tried to slap life back into this place. He just doesn't have a hard enough punch I'm afraid for it to fully recover.

Last edited by davidmil; 09-30-2011 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mr4pt View Post
..and pigiron, thanks for the compliement on the new place.

To everyone who still has hang-ups about the old place, is there anything else you would like to see done? I'm working on t's and hats for some sort of contest but can't promise anything unless they come out of my pocket, which is no biggie.
No t's & hats for me.........till I get my chicken !!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
dang man, i think the last time you were around a plane had crashed on your property,,,did you have a good year for blueberry's???? good to see you back around and yes it is nice to have the old "off season" back, it would be nice to retrieve most of the old threads, but i guess we'll just have to make new ones, too bad, lots of good info in those old post

How's it goin MT?

Yea, I guess that was about the time..no more plane incidents thankfully. Well.... that's not exactly accurate... There was mid-air collision with a stunt pilot and a guy taking nice a sunday flight. Who do think parachuted to safety, and who do you think died in a fire ball?

In any case.. all of the stunt business is off limits until further notice. I hope it never returns. The wreckage fell into another neighboring blueberry farm. From what I hear it was pretty gruesome.

Other than that though, things have been stellar! Blues are doing well..we had a nice season.

Looking forward to sticking around here for a while.
Old 10-01-2011, 06:43 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Serious question--what was the big deal with the name? If the street you live on gets the name changed, are you going to refuse to go home? I just never understood what the big deal was. They could call the Pollitical board the nuthouse and I doubt it would bother anyone.

I don't remember what the reason was for changing the name to begin with--I do know the mods didn't do it, and at least some of us petitioned for the OS name to come back (couldn't make it happen--maybe 4-Point has an extortion ring?).

Ain't going to pretend I know what went on behind the scenes, because I don't (and don't care enough to try and find out). Just wish some others that also don't have a clue would admit they don't either and lay off the bashing. Mods have feelings too...well, we have one between us and pass it around. I have it the second
Wednesday and Friday of each month......

Chad
Old 10-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
Serious question--what was the big deal with the name? If the street you live on gets the name changed, are you going to refuse to go home? I just never understood what the big deal was. They could call the Pollitical board the nuthouse and I doubt it would bother anyone.

I don't remember what the reason was for changing the name to begin with--I do know the mods didn't do it, and at least some of us petitioned for the OS name to come back (couldn't make it happen--maybe 4-Point has an extortion ring?).

Ain't going to pretend I know what went on behind the scenes, because I don't (and don't care enough to try and find out). Just wish some others that also don't have a clue would admit they don't either and lay off the bashing. Mods have feelings too...well, we have one between us and pass it around. I have it the second
Wednesday and Friday of each month......

Chad
It wasn't the name change as much as the arrogance of the act and the way it was done. PLUS, we can no longer go back to old posts. I'm surprised you dared ask such a question. You're treading on making us all go away again. You didn't understand??? No doubt! You really don't know the reason for the change? What rock were you hiding under. It was Admin saying...."Look what I can do". That's the same attitude that destroyed this site. I can't believe you ask these questions. You just about undid all the good work of 4Pt and CI for me in one dumb post. Unbelievable.

To refresh your memory. First they did away with the forum completely. Then when everyone left and the only people posting were Supermoderators... they brought it back as campfire etc. Then when only no one came back and 4Pt and CI did their thing they finally came back with the real forum. In the mean time a year and a lot of people passed.... and you still don't understand the big deal. I don't understand SuperModerators. We're even.

I declare this 4pts forum at this point. You're a visitor on probation.

Last edited by davidmil; 10-02-2011 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks David, I was to stunned to reply, I can't believe "they" don't get it,but then again, telling the truth around usually ends in a banning.

Next thing Spencer will wanna make friends and share his wisdom!

Super........Calhunter was the only thing super around here and they run him off too!
Old 10-02-2011, 11:39 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

It wasn't the name change as much as the arrogance of the act and the way it was done. PLUS, we can no longer go back to old posts. I'm surprised you dared ask such a question. You're treading on making us all go away again. You didn't understand??? No doubt! You really don't know the reason for the change? What rock were you hiding under. It was Admin saying...."Look what I can do". That's the same attitude that destroyed this site. I can't believe you ask these questions. You just about undid all the good work of 4Pt and CI for me in one dumb post. Unbelievable.
Good grief--Iasked an honest question--no more, no less. I wasn't involved with the mess, and don't appreciate getting the blame.

For the record, admin and mods are not one and the same.Thanks for allowing me probation...I feel honored....

Blaming the mods for the mess is barking up the wrong tree--the one that was a problem is no longer around. You can blame me if you want, but it's akin to bho blaming President Bush for everything that's gone wrong since the Titanic sank.

I understand the aggravation with the one who isn't around anymore. He's not me, or any other mod. As best I can recall you and I never bumped heads or really conversed at all.

I "dared" ask because I wanted to hear it from this side of the aisle. What little I remember about the mess (I didn't pay it much attention because it didn't involve me) was about the name being changed, and that's what has been brought up again.

It puzzled me why a forum name mattered, so rather than speculate I did what I'd expect any grown man who had a question about me to do--I asked. Thanks for filling me in.

Chad
Old 10-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

The deleating of the history really pissed people off, so many great posters were banned, yet they were still here in old threads.

Then some twit deleated the past and now the past is history as are hundreds of our cyber friends. Clear enough?

Hence no one post here any more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.