Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
People from Wisconsin..... >

People from Wisconsin.....

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

People from Wisconsin.....

Old 09-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default People from Wisconsin.....

What is it about you people from Wisconsin? I've had three of you visit my office in the last two weeks and all three of them have been a-holes from the minute of "hello"

Got this guy in here today that is supposed to be doing chemical testing and all he is doing is bashing the state of Texas. Keeps talking about how great of job Obama is doing cleaning up Bush's mess. How much he fears that there could be the possiblity of another president coming from Texas. He thing goes on and starts bashing the war and saying how our soldiers are taking innocent lives while my buddy who is a purple heart marine from the war sits across from this joker.

Odds are this will not end well.

I'm all for saying there are a few bad apples every where, but 3 in two weeks? Are all of you guys from Wisconsin left wing, liberal, loud mouths? This is the question of the day.

I'm seriously thinking of telling him to pack his stuff and hit the road towards the airport and then giving his company a call.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:03 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Hell No! - those had to be born in and around Madison, WI. could probably be part of a union and quite frankly Mom should have taken care of that at birth! Most animals do not raise cripples!

Funny thing the Republican Party birthplace is in WI. and looky what we got now in WI.

So NO - not all Wisconsinites are like that.......You must attract them 2L

JW

Ps send me a PM on the company that employs that idiot and I will help you.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can explain by pointing out that the mod who just double posted is from Wisconsin.

And then he immediately deleted it which mods can do. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:06 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Ouch! - Ya I got excited - but was gone just as quick -
Old 09-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

One thing I thought was cool about Wisconsin when I was on the road was that there seems to be a tavern at just about every highway intersection.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:04 AM
JW
Super Moderator

That is true! And I guess we consume the most Brandy of all the states!

And I am a tavern owner - well I own part of one until my loan is paid back!

JW
Old 09-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well....this feller seems to be sourced here by our insurance company. Do I pm JW and let him start the ripple effect or do I just start a new rule that no new people are allowed to talk in the office?
Old 09-09-2011, 08:25 AM
JW
Super Moderator

American Family Ins.? They are based in Madison, WI. I'd dump them pronto!

JW
Old 09-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, it's for Sentry our workman's comp. insurance. He is doing risk management on our chemicals.

We just had a lengthy coversation about gun control. He can't wrap his head why anyone would want to carry a hand gun for personal protection. I then brought up the scenerio of what if someone was attacking your wife and kids. Would you A) wish you had a gun to remove the threat, or B) dial 911 and stand there and piss yourself while you wait for the cops. Haven't heard much out of him in the last 10 min.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:26 AM
JW
Super Moderator

2L ask him if he will apply for his Conceal Carry in November since the new law was just passed in Wisc.

Sentry Ins. is located in Stevens Point. Stones throw from UW-Stevens Point.

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.