Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Awkward first date....... >

Awkward first date.......

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Awkward first date.......

Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Awkward first date.......

2lungers jam got me to thinking about an awkward date i had......

I was playing around with one of them on line dating sites. I wasnt taking it to seriously though.
Then I had a message from what seemed like a nice gal.
We messaged each other for a good while. The more I learned about her the more I liked her. The connection between us was unreal. Turned out she lived only a copule hours away .
She sent me a few pictures. She was beutiful. She had one of the prettiest faces I had ever seen. Although all her pictures were head shots I could kind of tell she had nice breasts as well. not that it mattered but it was a plus.
After some time we decided to meet. I would make the drive over, pick her up and go to dinner.

I got to her place. Real nice house by the way. I rang the doorbell and over the intercom she told me to come in and she would be right there.
So in i went and waited afew tense momments for her.
When she appeared I was litteraly shocked. Remeber all I had seen was her face in pictures. The poor girl was in a wheelchair. She asked if it mattered. I didnt know what to say. She said she was affraid to tell me because it scares most guys off.
She told me how she hadnt been out in years and just wanted a nice evening.
I though what the heck I am already here. We went out to dinner and had some nice conversation. When I brought her home she said she didnt want me to go yet. Said she would like to continue talking as she didnt get much male company.
so we sat out back and had a few drinks and talked.
She was getting a little tipsy when she said she wanted me to have sex with her. I couldnt think of enough excuses to get out of there. She got sad and told me she hadnt had sex since before being in the chair.
I gave in. thought what the hell you know??
Well it wasnt easy to say the least. No position seemed to work. She came up with the idea of taking her to the trampoline which was under a tree with some low hanging branches. I hoisted her up so she could grab a branch...then laid beneath he. I will be darn if that didnt work.
After we were done I helpeed her down and I told her I better begin the long drive back home.
As i was walking to my truck a man yelld "Hey buddy wait a second".
I turned around to see her Dad. He said he wanted to talk to me about what his daughter and i did in the back yard.
I started to apologize when he said he wasnt mad. He wanted to thank me..........most guys leave her hanging from the branch.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well....I'm not sure what to say right now. It seems you have the same knack for servicing the handicap as well as I do. What I take from this is your ability to adapt and use the tree and trampoline. Pure genius move on your part. Sometimes thinking outside of the box puts you right smack in it.......
Old 08-01-2011, 04:50 AM
New Sheriff

Is there a 2nd date in the future. Be sure to wrap that rascal, it doesn't sound like she will be able to help too much with a baby.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

A clothesline woulda' worked too or at least that's the version my buddy told me.......lol
Old 08-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WVCritter View Post
A clothesline woulda' worked too or at least that's the version my buddy told me.......lol

Wonder if it was the same girl?????
Old 08-01-2011, 06:46 PM
New Sheriff

Originally Posted by dprsdhunter View Post
Wonder if it was the same girl?????
Damn whore
Old 08-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats what I am beginning to think......
Bet she lied about being a virgin too
Old 08-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Dominant Buck

I just want to know if it was so awkward, why did you go back and tap it a second time?
Old 08-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

whore...

nice.

Im patenting that as my word on here.

Did i spell that right? lol
Old 08-02-2011, 04:07 PM
New Sheriff

Siman,
From what I've seen of you here, that word may also apply to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.