Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
took a scary dump the other day >

took a scary dump the other day

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

took a scary dump the other day

Old 07-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Exclamation took a scary dump the other day

running along and carrying my load like normal (slowly and low to the ground), when i made a quick change in direction, down a slight grade at an angle, i swear i was on one corner, looking down a hill with the roof coming fast and 4-5 ft of air below my rear end, stopping quickly was also a bad idea, as the load already had momentum...long story short, i dumped the load, not where i wanted got of the tractor and couldn't walk for ten minutes...but all the shaking was beneficial as most of my secondary load went down my pants leg

Last edited by m.t.hands; 07-17-2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

did ya roll the tractor, er was the load on a trailer?
Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420 View Post
did ya roll the tractor
didn't roll it but there was some serious initial pucker factor involved...i had my ROPS up and the belt on...but my legs were like jello for 15-20 minutes and there was some sweat flowing out of me, among other stuff...spooky enough that i avoided "short-cuts" for the remainder of the day anyway, when will i ever learn
Old 07-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Something like that will really make you pay attention to what you are doing.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:51 PM
New Sheriff

Well that's it, this place has officially died.

I mean, come on guys, somebody makes a post "took a scary dump the other day"
three days ago and not one reply about mexican food.

WTH?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
running along and carrying my load like normal (slowly and low to the ground), when i made a quick change in direction, down a slight grade at an angle, i swear i was on one corner, looking down a hill with the roof coming fast and 4-5 ft of air below my rear end, stopping quickly was also a bad idea, as the load already had momentum...long story short, i dumped the load, not where i wanted got of the tractor and couldn't walk for ten minutes...but all the shaking was beneficial as most of my secondary load went down my pants leg

I can tell you one thing about things happing fast, I was driving with my I.T. guy in Normal Illinois on June 6th, and woke up in the hospital (we were in a bad car crash) Now I知 sidelined with a brain injury and my be out of work for at least a year, my legs are always shaking, and I'm always dizzy from getting hit on my side.

Take it easy bro, I知 glad you came out of that fine.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
I can tell you one thing about things happing fast, I was driving with my I.T. guy in Normal Illinois on June 6th, and woke up in the hospital (we were in a bad car crash) Now I知 sidelined with a brain injury and my be out of work for at least a year, my legs are always shaking, and I'm always dizzy from getting hit on my side.

Take it easy bro, I知 glad you came out of that fine.
we do hope ya get well soon rev..how is your IT guy doin?
i wanted to ask before, and maybe it might still be too soon? but i was wondering what the details of the crash were. what you're describing sounds like you're lucky to be alive. anyway, holla back.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420 View Post
we do hope ya get well soon rev..how is your IT guy doin?
i wanted to ask before, and maybe it might still be too soon? but i was wondering what the details of the crash were. what you're describing sounds like you're lucky to be alive. anyway, holla back.
The I.T. guy is doing well, I crushed my skull on his shoulder, and he was in the hospital only a few hours, he was back to work the next day. He ran a stop light and a 3/4 ton Dodge hit us on my side, I had to be cut out of the car from what they tell me, I don't remember I was unconscious for a few hours.

Right, I am lucky to be alive and so far I haven稚 suffered any permanent brain damage. I知 on all kinds of med痴 to keep me from having more seizures. I have good days and bad days, yesterday was a bad one, the worst thing so far is the dizziness, but I値l survive (I think)..
Thanks for asking.
Bob<><
Old 07-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
, but I値l survive (I think)..
Thanks for asking.
Bob<><
Sorry to hear that Rev I thought you were doing all right. I'll offer one up tonight.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear you will be alright.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright ゥ 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.