Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Things women can't operate! >

Things women can't operate!

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Things women can't operate!

Old 06-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Things women can't operate!

This should be a fun thread. What things women just can seem to operate.

The automatic climate control in a car. Forget it. It's too hard to say put it on 73 and never touch it again. If they get in the car on a warm day, turn it down to 65 until their teeth chatter. Then turn it off, or the best one, turn it up to 80. On a cold day, just the opposite.

What else have you observe women should just step back and not touch?
Old 06-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not saying all women ... but most can't back up a trailer ... or for that matter even just the car itself ... it pains me to watch my wife negotiate backing out of the garage, let alone back out of any driveway more than 15 feet long. ... and the one time I asked her to back up the boat ... just about 20 feet ... I was dumbfounded watching her get all confused with the mirrors, the trailer, etc
Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

My wife scares me when she tries to run a weed eater, 10 feet of fence and she is out of line, I have to put more line on the spool and 10 ft later new line again.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think the post is asking "what women can seem to operate"..not not, or i'd add the remote control..sittin there watchin commercials..ff that chit already..

my ol lady can put my buddies to shame, taking apart the glock, springfiled and the smif n wesson and puttin em together almost twice befor they can do it once.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

they certainly can't give directions...

ummm ya ok see the wendys....ya turn there? no go past the wendys....see the jiffy lube? ya turn at the jiffy lube? no keep going past that...

just tell me the street name!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don’t know about other women but I have bought my wife two GPS’s and both of them are too confusing to her. If they gave proper directions I’m sure she could use one of them.
Directions like, get behind that cute pink bug and slow down there is a turn coming up just after that house on the right with those big rose bushes that are planted too close to the side walk.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

I donít know about other women but I have bought my wife two GPSís and both of them are too confusing to her. If they gave proper directions Iím sure she could use one of them.
Directions like, get behind that cute pink bug and slow down there is a turn coming up just after that house on the right with those big rose bushes that are planted too close to the side walk.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Yes, GPS units. Several years ago my wife was coming after me to my family camping trip. I made it very easy for her. Preset the location. Told her just pull it back up and follow directions. From the start, she didn't like how the unit was taking her the first 25 miles. So she went her own. Each missed turn, recalculating. She keep looking at the new directions and went here way. We after several recalculations and several hours on the road, my son got real pissed. She added an extra hour to the already long trip.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Fork Horn

6 years my TV set up has been the same. We have to switch over to antenna to watch ABC. Wifes favorite shows are on ABC. To this day she still need me to turn on her shows. She can't figure it out. My 7 year old daughter can do it just fine. So maybe it is not women and just my wife.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Dominant Buck

8MM or something like this might happen?
Attached Thumbnails Things women can't operate!-jack-knife.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.