Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Congrats

Old 02-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jimmy S View Post
Happy to see the Steelers go down. More than happy to see Big Ben walk away the loser that he is. He's nothing but a punk in a football uniform.
Least the Packers didn't have to cheat to win. Explain this .You get ACCUSED and get suspended.You getCAUGHT(PROVEN GUILTY)and get coach of the year.How does a coach who was picked to win the Super Bowl and was the #1 seed but failed to accomplish what was expected get coach of the year?The Patsies STOLE, millions of dollars from other teams, STOLE millions of dollars from other cities and Stole championships from other fans.Hope the Patsies fans are proud of that.And some dare to question Ben's life.Anyone who worships thieves and cheats is no better than a thief and cheat themselves.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Typical Buck

I can't believe Belichick was even a consideration. Mike McCarthy got ripped in the voting. He and the Green Bay Packers overcame three times what New England did in the regular season.

Let's face it, Raheem Morris was the other best viable candidate. Man, he turned the Bucs around faster than I expected. Quite a feat worth mentioning and watching.

The Lions made huge improvements this year as well. They never got consideration either. The defensive transformation this year was amazing. When they beat Green Bay, that was an ugly defensive showdown. Just like the last two Green Bay vs Chicago games. Another impressive coaching display with a team that lost their starting QB twice.

There were other coaches who deserved consideration this year, but not Belichick. The Patriots really didn't face that much adversity. Even the Colts had to overcome more than the Patriots, and they still had fewer in-season injury losses than Green Bay.

It pisses me off that the few losses "overcome" by the Patriots was the reason that Belichick was voted in as the coach of the year. Please, that was BS.

Also, remember the voting is done on the things that happen during the season, and not in the post-season. There were many better candidates that got shorted this year.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jalvja View Post
Least the Packers didn't have to cheat to win. Explain this .You get ACCUSED and get suspended.You getCAUGHT(PROVEN GUILTY)and get coach of the year.How does a coach who was picked to win the Super Bowl and was the #1 seed but failed to accomplish what was expected get coach of the year?The Patsies STOLE, millions of dollars from other teams, STOLE millions of dollars from other cities and Stole championships from other fans.Hope the Patsies fans are proud of that.And some dare to question Ben's life.Anyone who worships thieves and cheats is no better than a thief and cheat themselves.
And you say, and I quote: "And some dare to question Ben's life".

Do I, or anyone else, have a right to question anyone who has been acccused of sexual assault? In Ben's case, not once but twice. Would you question it if he was accused of sexually assaulting a member of your family?
Old 02-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

And you say, and I quote: "And some dare to question Ben's life".

Do I, or anyone else, have a right to question anyone who has been acccused of sexual assault? In Ben's case, not once but twice. Would you question it if he was accused of sexually assaulting a member of your family?
Accused and proven guilty are two different things.I will say this.If Ben was found guilty.Then he should be punished.But to punish a person who is innocent till PROVEN guilty is wrong.When I said and some dare to question Ben's life.I was referin to Patriot fans.Let's face it their hero's were PROVEN guilty of cheatin and stealin but it was hushed up cause it would give the NFL a black eye.I'll bet the media was ordered to let it die.What's fair for one is fair for all,Just not in the NFL,I guess.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Accused and proven guilty are two different things.I will say this.If Ben was found guilty.Then he should be punished.But to punish a person who is innocent till PROVEN guilty is wrong.When I said and some dare to question Ben's life.I was referin to Patriot fans.Let's face it their hero's were PROVEN guilty of cheatin and stealin but it was hushed up cause it would give the NFL a black eye.I'll bet the media was ordered to let it die.What's fair for one is fair for all,Just not in the NFL,I guess.
If Ben was innocent, why was Ben punished by the Commissioner of the NFL and suspended for 6 games?
Old 02-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

If Ben was innocent, why was Ben punished by the Commissioner of the NFL and suspended for 6 games?
IF the NFL was so perfect,why are they bein sued for sellin unsafe seats at the super bowl. ?Why are their own players at odds with the commish?If Ben was guilty why wasn't he arrested?The Patriots were guilty all they got was a $250,000 fine paid by the owner.Ben lost more than that by sittin out 1 game.Lost a 1st round draft pick.Which they had 2 of that year.They should of been stripped of the 3 SB titles and the whole coachin staff banned for life.But that would of made the NFL look bad wouldn't it? Well other than in New England,the NFL looked like a bunch of idiots startin with the commish.But like I've said before the NFL office has it's favorites
Old 02-16-2011, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

IF the NFL was so perfect,why are they bein sued for sellin unsafe seats at the super bowl. ?Why are their own players at odds with the commish?If Ben was guilty why wasn't he arrested?The Patriots were guilty all they got was a $250,000 fine paid by the owner.Ben lost more than that by sittin out 1 game.Lost a 1st round draft pick.Which they had 2 of that year.They should of been stripped of the 3 SB titles and the whole coachin staff banned for life.But that would of made the NFL look bad wouldn't it? Well other than in New England,the NFL looked like a bunch of idiots startin with the commish.But like I've said before the NFL office has it's favorites
Get your facts straight. It appears you have absolutley no clue what happened to your QB and why he was accused of sexual assault. I like to accept others opinions when their opinion are based on facts. You have no clue.
Just like your facts about what the Patriots were fined. Again, way off base. You are 100% wrong with what you said the Patriots. No clue again!

After all your comments you did not even answered my question....not suprised!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get your facts straight. It appears you have absolutley no clue what happened to your QB and why he was accused of sexual assault. I like to accept others opinions when their opinion are based on facts. You have no clue.
Just like your facts about what the Patriots were fined. Again, way off base. You are 100% wrong with what you said the Patriots. No clue again!

After all your comments you did not even answered my question....not suprised!
WOW!This is commin from a guy who worships cheaters.Why don't you give us the facts then oh Great and Wise Know it all.The fact is If Ben were guilty.He would have been arrested.Sexual assault is a LEGAL crime not an NFL crime.As for those theives you worship.Do you deny that they are guilty of cheatin.Once again you've proven that your knowledge is whatever Boomer and Shannon say it is.You want FACTS.The Patriots stole millions of dollars and got a slap on the wrist.Sport ,you live in a fantasy world.AGAIN,YOU ARE CLULESS! By the way,I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell ya real cheap.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

.....The fact is If Ben were guilty.He would have been arrested.Sexual assault is a LEGAL crime not an NFL crime.!
Then why was he suspended for 6 games by the NFL?
Simple enough question....