Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
why everyone should be a packers fan >

why everyone should be a packers fan

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

why everyone should be a packers fan

Old 02-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default why everyone should be a packers fan

even though i'm a foul-cons fan and had previously hated the packers because they owned the dirty birds in the play-offs, i must say at this point i have had a change of heart and I believe we should all support the GB packers, heres why:

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. By doing so, they saved the Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans literally several million dollars of tax money.
How you say? Simple... we were told that if the Chicago Bears had won that President Obama (and probably his family) would be attending the Super Bowl to cheer on his hometown team. Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security, and let's not forget Michelle Obama's entourage, is literally several million dollars! Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl to show them our gratitude.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Go pack.....MT you have taken a new slant on sports....I like
Old 02-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't stand the Steelers. Go Cheese Heads!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm convinced-Go Packers
Old 02-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a Packer fan simply because I have no respect for Big Ben. Nothing to do with football!!!

I also think it would have been pretty cool to have any President attend a Super Bowl to support his team.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

You cannot simply "decide" to be a packers fan, you have to fill out the official application