Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

NFL Playoffs

Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default NFL Playoffs

If the rest of the playoff games are anything like the 1st two,It's gonna get pretty interesting.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Being a Bears fan, I couldn't have asked for a better outcome than what what happened yesterday. A Packers loss today and I would probably run the block neeked.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

If the rest of the playoff games are anything like the 1st two,It's gonna get pretty interesting.
the aints aren't and the jets soared, maybe now the shehawks can take it all, although i would love to see the other birds (the foul-cons) take it all...

interesting for sure
Old 01-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

GO JETS!!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Typical Buck

Yesterday was a day of surprise. I expected the Jets/Colts game to be close, but not with that end result.

Seattle winning... I wouldn't have guessed that to save my life this year. I was wondering where the Saints defense went to, because it certainly wasn't on the field most of the game.

I'm hoping Green Bay pulls it out today.

I wonder if the Chiefs will overtake the Ravens... Man, after watching surprise games like the Seattle one it just makes you realize anything can happen on any given Sunday... You have to love watching football.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got both games wrong!! Hope to change that today.

GO PACK!!
Old 01-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just throwin my post in...... to put a GOOD avatar in here amongst the stench that is in jalva's
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mossy33oak View Post
Just throwin my post in...... to put a GOOD avatar in here amongst the stench that is in jalva's
Some things never change,lol What's the matter Moss,Don't you like girls?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I pretty much figured the Ravens would destroy the Chiefs.Didn't think the Pack would win in Philly.Before the season I said on here the 2 most improved teams were the Jets and Ravens.Guess we'll have to wait and see.Some good matchups this commin weekend.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:12 AM
Typical Buck

With the defensive failings (inconsistency due to injuries) of Philly vs GB's offense I expected one of two things, a close game with GB winning, or a blowout with GB coming out on top.

GB's receivers have had a bad year with so many easy passes dropped. James Jones just has had the most glaring drops of them all is all. That was the key thing I was concerned about with the offense moving the ball well, and that combined with stupid mistakes leading to turnovers kept Philly in the game.

I still think that Philly should have brought Kolb in at the end when Vick was limping around, but I won't lie. I'm happy they didn't with my team winning in the end.

The Ravens did what I expected. I just expected them to take over sooner is all. That was a brutal domination of a team that has made huge improvements, but wasn't ready for the big show.

What a great weekend to watch the playoffs.

My predictions for hte NFC next week is a a Bears win, and I don't know who will come away with the win in Atlanta. That should be another good close game I hope GB can win this time around.

For the AFC my money is on the Pats over the Jets, and I hope the Ravens beat the Steelers. However, the Steelers/Ravens game should be another close game like the Falcons/Packers one with each team being able to win equally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.