Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
i'd hate to be that guy >

i'd hate to be that guy

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

i'd hate to be that guy

Old 01-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have read on another forum on here that no mod should "click the remove all posts button ".. LOL All this time I thought it was some sort of a New Years joke..LOL
I do not think even mr4pt could of made that mistake.. So now the HNI world may never know for sure who dun did dood it.. I have my suspicion though..

They say all the old posts are in the archives though..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 01-09-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Couldn't have been 4pt, the way he screws things up it would have been alot worse.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I'd hate to be that guy too and unfortunately I AM THAT GUY!

I was archiving threads from the 2010 Turkey Contest making way for a clean slate for 2011 Contest and somehow......man..........and if the powers that be here on HNI fire me after this...... I surley understand.

I don't come here much and saw this Thread ....but now you all know who is the culprit - tis me - not proud of it at all ~ not in the least and I sure hope it can be fixed!

D.A.D. aka DumbAssDave......aka...JW!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Dominant Buck

I figured you were the guy JW when they mentioned the turkey forum..too bad fellow..they would never fire you sir..one of the best mods on here in my book.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Little Doe Peep

Talking

Originally Posted by JW! View Post

I was archiving threads from the 2010 Turkey Contest making way for a clean slate for 2011 Contest and somehow......man..........and if the powers that be here on HNI fire me after this...... I surley understand.

I don't come here much and saw this Thread ....but now you all know who is the culprit - tis me - not proud of it at all ~ not in the least and I sure hope it can be fixed!

They can't fire you. You're now a legend. You have had more of an impact on this forum than any other entire group of people.

I'm nominating you for Member Of The Year for 2011 in view of your incredible achievment. No one will ever accomplish so much on this forum in so little time, although, admittedly, your achievement does have a bit of a negative aspect.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 01-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

two questions: is it ok if we laugh with you and not at you???

and are you sure Mr4pt didn't have anything to do with this, it sure looks like his handy-work
Old 01-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Spike

While an inconvience, they arnt gone... there just moved and still searchable.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

and if the powers that be here on HNI fire me after this...... I surley understand.
I takes a man to stand up and admit his mistakes for everyone to see.. Naahh They wouldn't fire you for making an honest mistake unless you tried to hide it from them.

I was reading in the turkey forum and figured it was one of two of you that may have done it. You were actually on my list as the second guess.. I am not going to say who may had been my first guess as it doesn't matter any how..

Now I have to agree with dlg you are now in the catagory as a new HNI legend..
Old 01-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JW! View Post

Was it the button that read " DO NOT PUSH !!! "" ???
Old 01-10-2011, 07:20 AM
New Sheriff

I do not think even mr4pt could of made that mistake..
Oh, you underestimate my incompetence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.