Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Auburn VS Alabama you pick em >

Auburn VS Alabama you pick em

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Auburn VS Alabama you pick em

Old 11-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Auburn VS Alabama you pick em

Auburn VS Alabama ..it just dont get much better then this in college football...I know there are a number of good teams out there but even you yankee have to admit to have a chance at having two different schools going back to back in winning the national championship and Heisman winners from the same state sure says a lot about that little ole state down in the heart of Dixie ..those ole boys sho know how to play football down here! So who is gonna win the 2010 Iron Bowl ...Auburn is 11-0 and has everything to loose and Bama is 9-2 has little to loose and everything to gain ....pick a winner and give the score.

ROLL TIDE

Bama 31 Aubarn 27

Last edited by DoctorDeath; 11-25-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Fork Horn

Bama 24 Auburn 21

Roll Tide!
Old 11-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bama 31

Auburn 20
Old 11-26-2010, 05:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'm hoping Bama wins, about 28 to 13. One thing that is relatively sure, if the barn wins they will still have to vacate all wins this season as well as the SEC championship if they have more points on the field as well as the NC, if they come out of it with more points. Another USC situation, vacated season/hypesman also. They better enjoy it while it last, cause it won't last long.......Soliciting money and association with agent/runners is against the rules and there is already plenty of proof of those two,........with mo coming............
Old 11-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

28 14 bama
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Little Doe Peep

Talking

I don't think you can say that Alabama has little to lose. They are now ranked #11. Beating Auburn would definitely move them way up in the polls. But dropping to 9-3 would precipitate a significant slide in the polls I believe and result in a somewhat uninteresting bowl game for them.

Our focus is, of course, on the Michigan State/Penn State game If we spot Penn State 17 points in the first half, it's going to be a sad day
Old 11-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Spike

Bama fo sho.

28-14

Rolllllll Tideeeee
Old 11-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Little Doe Peep

Talking

Looks like Auburn won this one.

And we just barely squeeked by Penn State. We tried to give them the game near the end, but we accidentally won anyway.

Well State gets to go to a nice bowl game in a nice warm place. Looks like Party Time!