Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Moved threads

Old 09-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Moved threads

I'll probably get my hand slapped..... but I'm asking anyway. If a thread has nothing to do with hunting and is posted in the offseason, where would one move it to?? I thought this was the catch-all for non hunting threads.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:51 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Depends. For instance, if it's a "for sale" or "want to buy", it will go to the classifieds section. If it's so off-key that it just doesn't fit even in the OS, then it's probably gone to the thread boneyard.

We try to let folks know when a thread gets moved, but some of us have a very short attention span and if we get distracted in the process......what is it you were aksing about?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

If someone does move a thread can you at least let us know where you moved it to?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:50 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

We try to let folks know when a thread gets moved,...
Old 09-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
So 2Lunger... I guess from this you can assume it was moved to the recyle bin. a.k.a. Ctrl-Alt-Delete LOL Sometimes that is best you know.

Last edited by davidmil; 09-02-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
Got your funny pants on? Big difference in trying and doing. Bigger difference in not making any attempt at all.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:15 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Well allrightythen--forgive me for my levity.

I answered as best I could. If you want to p.m. me with information on the thread in question, I'll try to find out. Otherwise, all I can tell you is the policy. I only got a fez with the mod position--not a Karnack hat--the fez is no good for mind-reading.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

No thread in general at all. Just asking if that any of them are moved at all then it would be nice if we knew what section they went to. I only see 1 that was moved here and in all honesty it should have went to the grave yard. Carry on.

How bout a pic with the fez hat on?
Old 09-02-2010, 08:51 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger View Post
No thread in general at all. Just asking if that any of them are moved at all then it would be nice if we knew what section they went to. I only see 1 that was moved here and in all honesty it should have went to the grave yard. Carry on.

How bout a pic with the fez hat on?
And the famous chad split. I have heard about the split from a few sources.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

No fez pics--the fez has anti-photography software built in. It's top secret and all that.

I don't know what thread was moved, but it's policy to inform folks when a thread it edited, moved, deleted, etc. I know policy isn't always followed--been guilty of it myself--but we try.

Split? Bananna split? Split ends? Don't believe everything you hear--and who ever heard of a guy that's over 40 and over 300 lbs doing the splits? Sounds dangerous and painful to me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.