Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Ted Nugent

Old 08-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs down Ted Nugent

pleads no contest to baiting deer http://1041jackfm.radio.com/2010/08/...er-on-tv-show/

Last edited by tight360; 08-18-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Dominant Buck

LOL I didn't look at the video but I was just laughing as I saw tons of pictures from one of my best friends photo albums. My friend built and drove race cars of all levels.He was Ted's neighbor and built Ted an awesome bronco 4 x 4. Ted used to bring his guitar and play for my friend Bob all the time. you all should see Ted's Christmas , Easter and Valentine's cards. oh my..quite a sense of humor..Santa is hung upside down bleeding out.. with ted smiling with bow in hand.
Quite a character...
Ted referred to my friend as Bronco Bob and was given a free backstage pass to all concerts.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to hear the guys who idolize this guy defending him here! Serves him right. He is a complete idiot, who has NO business representing hunters. Absolutely the worst guy we want, and this here just proves it!! If the hunting industry has any morals, he needs to be blacklisted.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:28 AM
bigcountry

I sure don't idolize or agree with him on many matters, but it appears to me he is getting setup. I sure don't waste money on cmeredeer but never thought of it as a bait. As far as the spike, I don't know the details.

Old 08-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Too funny. Much to do about nothing.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Dominant Buck

OK I read the article..the guy messed up...the guy paid the fine..

Any of us ever mess up??

The Word says,
"Ye without sin throw the first stone."

He paid his dues...I particulary don't listen to him because of his language..but I don't condemn him..shoot..I don't have a TV anyways..
Old 08-18-2010, 01:37 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
OK I read the article..the guy messed up...the guy paid the fine..

Any of us ever mess up??

The Word says,
"Ye without sin throw the first stone."

He paid his dues...I particulary don't listen to him because of his language..but I don't condemn him..shoot..I don't have a TV anyways..
I am still not sure how he messed up. I thought cmeredeer was like buckbomb.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
I am still not sure how he messed up. I thought cmeredeer was like buckbomb.
Cmeredeer is sold in several different varieties of powder and liquid forms. My state considers it bait, not sure how other states view it.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Dominant Buck

It looks like the spike was illegal..and according to the state he was in; the baiting thing was too..whether it was on purpose or not..the man paid the fine..so he is good to go..

My friend lived by Nuggent for years and said although he is wild in hyper they are positive that he was 100% against drug use...you wouldn't know it by his shows but these guys know Nuggent pretty darn good. He eats alot of venison I understand too..his food of choice as the rest of us I'm sure.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
It looks like the spike was illegal..and according to the state he was in; the baiting thing was too..whether it was on purpose or not..the man paid the fine..so he is good to go..

My friend lived by Nuggent for years and said although he is wild in hyper they are positive that he was 100% against drug use...you wouldn't know it by his shows but these guys know Nuggent pretty darn good. He eats alot of venison I understand too..his food of choice as the rest of us I'm sure.
I know 2 members of the rock band Head East, they toured with Nuge in the 70's. They laughed when I asked about Nuge's anti drug statements. Not that it matters with this story, just conflicting reports across the board about Ole Ted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.