Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Sasquatch and game cameras >

Sasquatch and game cameras

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Sasquatch and game cameras

Old 04-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by podunk kennels View Post
Ha! Id love for those guys to come to my neck of the woods, me and the boys would show em a time.
If some serious hunters and outdoorsman were running that show..so much more would be accomplished
Old 04-11-2010, 06:46 PM
New Sheriff

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH View Post
Man, i watch the original Chuck Peirce Boggy Creek at least once a month. Hell of a film. There really was/is something in that swamp...but Monsterquest and Science aren't going to find it.
LOL, I don't think so. I have several friends who swear they saw "something" but if you knew the whole story behind the legend of boggy creek you would be shocked.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

Enlighten us...
Old 04-12-2010, 05:17 PM
New Sheriff

not on a public forum

pm sent
Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by mr4pt View Post
not on a public forum

pm sent
Wheres mine?
Old 04-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Reading these Bigfoot/Sasquatch posts are fun. It's obvious though that such a creature does not exist. Why is it obvious? Because you would need a breeding colony. You would be seeing a female with young occasionally along with juvenile critters. You would also be running across their living quarters/nests/caves, whatever. In spite of the high quality of modern photographic equipment, all we ever see is a poor quality shot of an apparently adult specimen. We can find species thought to be extinct at the bottom of the sea, other new species deep in a jungle, but we can't find any evidence of a Sasquatch/Bigfoot beyond the occasional poor quality photograph.

Maybe the Sasquatch wears blue undies and raises fish
Old 04-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post
Reading these Bigfoot/Sasquatch posts are fun. It's obvious though that such a creature does not exist. Why is it obvious? Because you would need a breeding colony. You would be seeing a female with young occasionally along with juvenile critters. You would also be running across their living quarters/nests/caves, whatever. In spite of the high quality of modern photographic equipment, all we ever see is a poor quality shot of an apparently adult specimen. We can find species thought to be extinct at the bottom of the sea, other new species deep in a jungle, but we can't find any evidence of a Sasquatch/Bigfoot beyond the occasional poor quality photograph.

But don't let that ever stop anyone from organizing a good bigfoot hunt
Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some of these monsterquest episodes are a joke. they act like they are going way out into the sticks looking for bigfoot and most times it looks like they are hanging out about 100 yards from the state park parking lot.

The episode on monster fish was pathetic. They were making out like somone stepping on a 3 foot long pike in knee deep water is a major fish attack.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post

Im telling you...hes a alien. Or a ghost
Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Spike

personally i do believe there is something out there.

here is the bigfoot research website. http://www.bfro.net/ there are some really interesting stories on there. go down to the map of the united states and click on the state for some of the reports. some of the better reports are from the NW.

im thinking that I questioned about 95% of all the claims. but what about the other 5%. lots of people with woods experience had seen some interesting things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.