Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Add a pic :)

Old 09-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Add a pic :)

OK... here's a picture.

Old 09-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

OK... here's a picture.

Good looking guy. Say, isn't he wearing the best camo pattern in the world?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

prettiest fish to ever swim

nohillbilly, this one is for you....heres MY vicious man eating pitbull (for the record...he might attack you if you walk through the door...but its with his tounge, not teeth!! biggest baby ive ever seen...sleeps between mom and dad with his head on the pillows and body under the blankets and lives on that couch!!)

he says he got one up there..

he dont lie...

didnt fire a round at this one due to not much of a backstop...but got a cool pic!

(groundhog below the crosshair)

not a bad way to spend an afternoon

Old 09-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mauser06

nohillbilly, this one is for you....heres MY vicious man eating pitbull (for the record...he might attack you if you walk through the door...but its with his tounge, not teeth!! biggest baby ive ever seen...sleeps between mom and dad with his head on the pillows and body under the blankets and lives on that couch!!)

Beautiful dog there mauser. My Rottweiler/Retriever mix is the same way. She sleeps in bed with us and thinks she is a lap dog. When I got her I was actually looking for a Pit/Lab mix.
Here she is watching over her new "baby brother". Every time he cries she walks over and licks his head.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

haha thats awesome!!! all in how you raise em....

he actually came straight out of a fighting pit...guess the house got busted on a drug raid and they found the fighting pit in the basement and my dog was practically a newborn....dont think mom made it...

he was raised with a house full of mature pits for a while till we "adopted" him...

one thing we cant have him around is babys and kids...he can play rough, like any large dog, and if you run, hes gunna jump on you and bring you down...thats just his nature...theres times i will throw on old work clothes and rough house with him in the yard...hes definently hot wired to fight...but with adults and bigger kids, hes never had a problem...never growled or bit a person or showed agression unless i fire him up and want him to play...even when were rough housing all i gotta do is yell BubBA! NO! and he knows....just dont want him around kids coz he will knock them down and likely bit like he does when i play with him...its not a REAL bite but not a good mix with children...my uncle is a big dude...6ft something 250lbs and he used to play with him in the back yard and run from him...he would drop him like a sack of bricks lol....but if hes not in play mode, hes just a big ole teddy bear
Old 09-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Matriarch Doe!

My pit-mix, Bocephus. He'll chew your leg off. Right after he licks your face right off your head.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

my dog sage..best friend too

Old 09-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Dominant Buck

My buddies wife would kill me for posting this picture of Grandma in the wine. LOL

Old 09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Matriarch Doe!

ORIGINAL: davidmil

My buddies wife would kill me for posting this picture of Grandma in the wine. LOL

Hey! My grandsons Owen and Vash drive that same model!

Old 09-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Boating on the Hudson River, just outside of Kingston, NY

A little tipsy at my last birthday... I didn't understand look at the camera, not the camera-man

Fellow boater

See folks... this is where I get it from... this man is my Dad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.