Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 want to see public ground buck pics. >

want to see public ground buck pics.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

want to see public ground buck pics.

Old 03-27-2005, 07:40 AM

Default RE: want to see public ground buck pics.

I don't mean to sound bad, but why by something your afraid to use. I leave my two $70 game cameras out all year. They take just as good of pictures as the cuddlebacks sitting in your garage. I place them in spots where no one goes. I did catch a guy on one but he must have never heard or seen it go off.

Till our trails cross,
WW
Old 03-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wild Work

I don't mean to sound bad, but why by something your afraid to use. I leave my two $70 game cameras out all year. They take just as good of pictures as the cuddlebacks sitting in your garage. I place them in spots where no one goes. I did catch a guy on one but he must have never heard or seen it go off.

Till our trails cross,
WW
I bought cuddebacks because of the quality of the camera. I had all the different cheap cameras and trust me they are not like the cuddeback. I had other cameras that took film. By converting to digital I am saving over a 1000 dollars a year.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:47 PM

Got this on state land in NJ. Also took an 11 pointer and other nice bucks on state land, but this is the only digital image of a NJ state land buck I have.

Old 03-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

thats a pretty nice buck.. thanks for the post
Old 03-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Killed on 10/09/04 in Morraine State Park

Old 03-27-2005, 06:44 PM

Pa Trophy Man:

Good buck kid! Looks like an archery deer, what part of season?

PS. AJ, is this ok?
Old 03-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I had a close call the first friday of the season, but opted to pass for a better shot and never got one [:@] But the very next night, he came walking down the same trail, at the exact same time only this time he stopped in my shooting lane
Old 03-27-2005, 06:47 PM

Don't have pictures of any but I seen 2 of the largest bucks I have seen while hunting on any state game lands or federal lands this past archery season. I hunt Federal land in NE Pa. (Delaware Water Gap; Monroe County). The last week of archery season I had a huge 10 point come to within 60 yards of me! This was a buck you see on all them hunting videos! He never seen me and never got any closer than 60 yards. He just walked by "wish I had my 30.06 instead of the bow" but that is how it is with hunting! The other buck was only a 6-Pointer but he was very high & at the least a good 20" spread! Had him at 25 yards and needless to say he came through within shooting range for me but the path he took was in some thick brush where I had no shot! And he came by a half hour after I seen the 10-Point.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

speedmaster thats a good story about the two bucks. i saw a huge 10 myself this year but it was the one day i left the bow at home and took my shotgun for some fall turkey because the day before when i was bow hunting i had turkey all around me and couldnt get a shot. then i saw the buck and didnt even get a shot at a turkey.. thats how it goes i guess..
Old 03-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

nice buck PA trophy man

Quick Reply: want to see public ground buck pics.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.