Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown >

Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Old 03-09-2005, 07:28 AM

Default RE: Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

I'm waiting for some proof,other than what the DCNR & the PGC post as propoganda.
Guess till then I'll need to rely on what the MAJORITY of hunters in the field tell me...too few deer. EVEN the PGC has begun to open their own eyes at the prompting of state legislators whom represent the REAL field advisors...MR & MRS J. Q. Public
Old 03-09-2005, 07:31 AM

Hey Unc Uly! where were you I had your BB backstrap on the Barbie lastnight now I'm 1 short...I saw a deer in my winterwheat field this AM guess I better stock up with more for "crop damage". Wingy
Old 03-09-2005, 07:35 AM

Just what a thought, nothing but opinions.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why would we want to go and muck things up with proof, T?

Better be careful, or else pretty soon we'll get a deluge of numbers from you know who!
Old 03-09-2005, 08:07 AM

Wonder if he likes that new "Numbers" tv show?
Old 03-09-2005, 08:17 AM

My Heavens ..why would you wish to take the "opinions" from the MAJORITY of 1 million hunters that actually set foot into the field???????? Yes let's take it from a bunch whom never got out of their office or vehicles.
I can not help but snicker at someone whom will buy 1 oz. of $25 deer pee on the advice of a handful of "field testers" yet scoffs at this MAJORITY of field testers (500,000) known as hunters statewide.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:42 AM

Is that the same majority that wanted AR?
Old 03-09-2005, 09:49 AM

well let us see about THAT majority...the number of hunters the PGC polled in regards to satisfaction and antler restrictions was....a grand total of 750 by their own press release! Now that's 750 out of 1 miliion plus back tag buyers, and even then the PGC did not disclose what % of that 750 were in reality connected to the PGC themselves!......hmmmmmmmm makes a true sportsman kinda think there just possibly is a skewed "poll" out there doesn't it???????
Why not have an independant company run a poll as to how many deer hunters are satified with the PGC's approach to deer management that is NOT funded by the PGC themselves? Nope that would make sense and is presicesly why some LEGISLATORS are looking into the inner operations of the PGC as I type this!
Longtime advocates of the PGC need to come to the realization this is not 1955 or 1965 or not even 1975, the enlighten sportsman of the state want answers in 2006. Rather than more excuses an shifting the blame to the sportsman themselves. the only blame sportsman should bear is WHY did we not demand the honest answers from the PGC 20 years ago.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:31 AM

Hmm, the polled 750 you say. I bet that's way more than you have spoken too in regards to you "MAJORITY of hunters in the field tell me...too few deer".

I'll take the 750 polled to represent me over the wingbar poll any day.

Have a civil discussion if you like, but let's keep it within the rules please.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:35 AM

name calling there T in Pa3, isn't that against the posting rules? You just can not be civil can you?

Quick Reply: Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.