Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA after christmas hunt... >

PA after christmas hunt...

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA after christmas hunt...

Old 12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default PA after christmas hunt...

Is anyone going out after christmas ? i will go out for buck with the smokepole and bow , and maybe hunt one day while off school with teh shotgun or inline for doe. here in 2B we are allowed to use shotguns and inlines for doe only, which isnt bad. Ill be hunting westmoreland county to be specific , and possibly some allegheny. where will all of you be hunting after the christmas weekend?
Old 12-24-2004, 02:51 PM

Default RE: PA after christmas hunt...

I'll be using my bow for buck in Armstrong Co., my shotgun in Allegheny Co. for doe, and the rifle in Washington Co. (Still in 2B) for doe...
Old 12-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

If it gets above 40 degrees maybe in the philly burbs for a city slicker deer
Old 12-24-2004, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be out first two days with the bow. The big guy is still on the hill. We spotted him feeding last Sunday evening. I finally convinced myself to move my stand. Three times this buck came to within 45 yards of my stand the first season. I was very tempted to move closer, but it seems everytime I move my stand to ambush a buck, he walks under the tree that I just moved from. I'll take a chance and move a little closer. I still have this feeling he's going to stick it to me before I stick it to him.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be trying to fill my last doe tag on a family friends farm here in York County (5b). Good luck to all and happy holidays.
Old 12-24-2004, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be out in hunting heaven, 2b, Allegheny county with the flinter. Hope all have a good and safe hunt.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:18 AM

I'll be out Monday with the muzzleloader..
Old 12-25-2004, 05:52 PM

Doublelung55,

I am hunting the late season, still after a spooky buck in a deep hollow here in KY. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, moved to Greensburg. I had some of the best hunts in my home state. I'm leaving tomorrow for PA, Dad is originally from North Irwin and lives in Allison Park. My cousin and I are heading to Indiana for some late pheasant and grouse hunting. Good luck this holiday season, hunt hard.

Sean
Old 12-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bowhuntersoccermaniac... I live about 5 minutes away from irwin , in penn township.

As a matter of fact my mailing address is irwin. I will prolly take the deer guns and bow out a few tiems along with the shotgun for grouse . i have alot of fun after christmas in the snow driving deer around. Always been a good time!
Old 12-26-2004, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will be out in 2B with the shotgun, or bow if I feel like it.

bowhuntingsoccermaniac,
I am not far from allison park

Quick Reply: PA after christmas hunt...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.