Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Thank you Broadhead88 >

Thank you Broadhead88

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Thank you Broadhead88

Old 10-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default Thank you Broadhead88

This forum is much better then the other...Thanks again....Jim
Old 10-16-2004, 07:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Thank you Broadhead88

Jim, welcome aboard. I don't know what your used to in a forum but I think this is a pretty darn good one. A very family oriented, good comradorie, forgive for the few who ruin it for the rest. We try to weed them out when they cross the line.....enjoy and have a great time.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:49 AM
Typical Buck

I met Jim on the www.nj.com hunting forum that has been taken over by antis. Welcome!

Bob
Old 10-17-2004, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't let them take it over. They argue feelings, not facts, you have to base your discussion on facts and don't give in. Don't get your feelings involved. There are sites that will help you like Know Hunting by Doc Dave Samuel and the National Shooting Sports Foundations web site, I think www.nssf.com or something there of.....I think I'll go over and give ya some help as well.

Udate: I went over, didn't find a hunting forum...but I didn't look hard.[&:]
Old 10-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

It's nice to be able to talk about hunting instead of defending it all the time. I like going at it with the anti's! People on the other board were telling me to ignore them and maybe they'll go away(They won't) They say why bother? Your not going to change thier minds anyway. This is true but it's not thier minds I'm worried about. It's the mind's of the people in between hunters and anti's I'm working on. If someone who isn't for hunting but isn't an anti either comes across that site I want them to see my facts and my opinions countering the anti's without name calling or off the wall remarks that make hunters look like blood thirsty animals! I love this sport too much to let some bad seeds give it a bad name because they let thier emotions get the best of them and they say off the wall remarks or start calling names making us all look silly! I will continue to go to that site to defend this great sport and I will now come here to exchange stories and talk about it with my fellow hunters! Again Bob thanks for showing me this site!....Jim
Old 10-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

Here is the link. This used to be a decent NJ forum and it was housed under the Outdoors Forum until enough hunters wanted their own place. However, some Antis have taken it and espoused their views to the point that people are tuning out.

Bob

http://www.nj.com/forums/hunting/
Old 10-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome aboard Jim...

What zone you hunt in? I'm out in 11.

Plenty of deer around this year..Passed on a dozen or so small bucks so far...

Good luck.
JJ
Old 10-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

I hunt zone 8 most of the time. Shotgun only so far. Next year I would like to get my bow and maybe even my muzzy license. Every year I say I'm going to get my bow license and every year I don't MAKE the time to do it. This year is my year to finally get it done! I'm also very interested in learning more about muzzleloaders....
Old 10-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Typical Buck

I use to hunt 8 years back... Your missing out on the best time to hunt by not bowhunting! The bucks are just starting to get whacky! Can't beat the fall colors either...

ML have come a long way. You can get yourself 200 yd shooting gun for a reasonable price! Knowing you have 1 shot makes it more fun..
Old 10-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

I know I'm missing out by not bow hunting! It drives me nuts every year and every year I let too much time slip by and don't get it done! This year I'm going to make the time......Have fun...shoot straight....Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.