Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney >

NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

Old 02-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

We got on the topic of golf on the bowhunting forum (it was better than arguing about whatever we were arguing about ).
After some discussion it seemed like there were a few people in NY that bowhunt and play golf so we thought maybe we could get together and have a HuntingNet golf tournement. So the question is: who would be interested in playing in a golf tourney somewhere in upstate NY (sometime in June?)?? (also thinking of combining it with a bow shoot?)
if interested, please list the following:

1) HuntingNet ID
2) where you live
3) are you interested in a bow shoot as well? (yeah ur right - maybe we can plan a shoot (for a different time) at the golf tourney??)

I will try and keep track and get something going. NY Bowhunter informed me that the New Bass Pro Shops is opening in Auburn on 6/9. Maybe 6/12 would be a good date? He has connections at a course in that area. Just a thought.
Old 02-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

NY Bowhunter

Auburn

bow shoot?? would be cool, but the tourney will take up most of the day now that I think about it. And the adult beverage count may be exceeded for shooting a bow??[]

I'm in!! If not Auburn at my course, I could probably work out a good deal at a mutual sight someplace.
Old 02-03-2004, 05:35 PM

Default RE: NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

i may be interested , i am in the catskill resort area. we have many courses here , and i have a connection at the largest one here
Old 02-03-2004, 06:21 PM

I'm in Endicott but will travel to wherever to play a round. Don't know about bow shoot that's a long long day anyway keep me informed on what you got going.
Old 02-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Fork Horn

B&C Wanna B

Oswego NY

Yes interested in a bow shoot also maybe the next day or later that day. keep me posted

[email protected]
Old 02-05-2004, 06:42 AM
Fork Horn

I would also be interested, I am from the Albany area, will travel
Old 02-05-2004, 07:17 AM

great idea ilve in central square ny sounds fun
Old 02-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Dominant Buck

oniedaeagle:..... hey, small world. Half my relatives grew up in and around Central Square. My 2 aunts still live there. They originally all grew up in the Mallory/Little France area. One brother now lives in Cicero. He and all his kids went to the Square for school. A couple of his kids still live in the Baldwinsville and Camillus areas.

ANY HOW.... I'm in Maryland... butt, providing there are no unknowns in my future for that time of year... I'd love to come and hack...and hack.... and HACK. I'm not trucking clubs and clothes and a bow too. I'll even leave the blue undies at home with the bow.[:-]
Old 02-05-2004, 12:47 PM

[8D] jimpok61/Rochester, NY/FORE! Bow shoot would be difficult to accomplish in a day, 2 day affair would be more feasible but I"m afraid our total #'s would suffer. Keep us posted.
Old 02-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Can't golf but I can party.

Quick Reply: NY area Hunters, Bowhunters, etc. - we're thinking of a GOLF tourney

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.