Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA 2B hunting

Old 05-31-2018, 10:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default PA 2B hunting

This is a long shot I know but figured it's worth a try.

I'm looking for some access in Allegheny County. Just looking for a place to hunt antlerless during the late extended slug season for my wife and myself. Archery is also an option, but again, it wouldn't be until late season after Christmas.

Just looking for antlerless.

If anybody has relatives or knows anybody with a little bit of property in Allegheny County, I'd love to be put in contact with them. Doesn't need to be much property, just a place to set up and hunt some doe.

Willing to trade some manual labor around the property for access if that would help. Can't do anything weekly as it'd be too far of a drive, but could make it there several times through the summer to help out if need be.

edited to add: I can do pretty much any outdoor work, but I'm not good enough for any interior finish work. I do it on my own place, but wouldn't want to risk it on somebody else's. But I can do whatever outdoors and have most of the tools/equipment needed.

-Jake