Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
NY license easier ?!? >

NY license easier ?!?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY license easier ?!?

Old 08-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Typical Buck

Default NY license easier ?!?

after getting an email from DEC saying how much easier and cheaper the hunting license will be I went on their website ,NOT !! I don't see anywhere the sportsman or super sportsman now you have to get each one individual endorsement Cuomo is making it harder not easier ( yea I know big surprise )
Old 08-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

Just did the same and I am so angry right now!!!!! First of all its complete BS that we can no longer buy "combination licenses" and now have no idea what type of tags we get with each license we buy? Anyone have any more information on this completely ridiculous change in our NY Hunting Licenses???
Old 08-07-2014, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

Turns out it should be too bad....the sale of DMP's is suspended currently but should be back up within a couple weeks...i hope! I am justing waiting a little but for the new system to fall into place and DMP's are on sale. I just hope we still get the same tags as previous years. I want to get what would be equivalent to the Super Sportsmen License with 2 doe tags
Old 09-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Spike

time to vote these idiots out of office in a few weeks, starting with the primaries
Old 09-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just bought my nys non resident by telephone was pretty easy and got two doe tags and a lot cheaper than the last time i went home to hunt. this doesn't mean i like those idiots.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think they did away with the super sportsmen this year ?
Old 09-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
i think they did away with the super sportsmen this year ?
they did..you now have to buy each separately, but despite this total hassle..you save 1 whole dollar off last years super sportsman price.

idiots
Old 09-06-2014, 03:11 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry hear the residents are taking a hit. Works out good for me (non-resident)...Super Sportsman was costing $285 before, this year I got a license with a bear & deer tag, and my turkey tags, grand total was $120.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

no offense uncle nicky but that's bull**** amount of taxes I pay in this god forsaken state and you get same as I do for extra 20bucks just not right
Old 09-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

i hear your pain i lived there my whole life(buffalo) and they suck the money out of you like there's no tomorrow i became rich the moment i moved out ! so it's not so bad that i saved a bunch of cash getting my non resident license god know's for the money they took from me all those years i shouldn't even have to pay.

Last edited by muzzlestuffer; 09-26-2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: forgot something

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.