Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Class Action Suit against New York’s new gun law >

Class Action Suit against New York’s new gun law

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default Class Action Suit against New York’s new gun law

Moderators, Is this OK here or should it be moved to the Political section?

Someone is starting to take action:

We are looking for as many as possible to add to CLASS ACTION CASE:

News reports a Hamburg area Attorney is preparing a Class Action Suit against New York’s new gun law. The report indicates that you can become a part of this suit by emailing [email protected], from your home of course. The attorney is James Tresmond. He reports 8,000 names of New York gun owners and several Attorneys willing to render aid.

Successfully represented clients in the past on Second Amendment issues in NYS Supreme Court. This case is pro-bono for all the gun owners of New York. According to Mr. Tresmond the new ban is illegal as it is an ex-facto law taking away previously owned property and he intends to file this action in Federal Court.

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301

To all fellow New Yorkers/Americans, we need to organize our communities, talk to your Neighbors, all of them. This unconstitutional misplaced law effects them even if they are not gun owners!

In my family of hunters there was 5 deer harvested with Armalite Rifles this p
ast season. I successfully harvested a 5 point using a 16 DPMS Oracle upper on a New Frontier lower. Load was a very mild, 70 gr Speer, 22 gr Wc844 surplus powder, CCI 41 primer in a LC case.

Armalite Rifles do have a place in the field and on the range!

Ken Hall

Last edited by Screwbolts; 01-18-2013 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Question to moderatorss
Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh my, the Gov says "assault rifles" aren't used for hunting! You be bad! If I still lived in NY, I'd be in for sure. But alas, I smartened up many years ago. You can keep Schumer, Clinton, Cuomo and the NYC nanny state mayor Bloomberg.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:03 AM
Fork Horn

bugsNbows:

Some things are truly "self evident", thank you kind sir, for taking the time to post your message.

Ken