Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
PA Late ML Season Question >

PA Late ML Season Question

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Late ML Season Question

Old 12-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default PA Late ML Season Question

Can you hunt some areas with an Inline in the late ML season or must you hunt all of PA with a Flintlock?
Old 12-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Spike

flintlock only, check the web site Pennsylvania Game Commission. Under season & bag limits.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Flinter.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

flintlock.

can't wait!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

I think they are wrong. I used to live in 5-C, and you could hunt DOE with an inline in the extended season, which crosses over the late loader season. Where I lived you could use a hi-power rifle in the late muzzleloader season to hunt DOE and still can.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Spike

I bought was only flintlock,
Old 12-26-2012, 04:35 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Gunplummer
I think they are wrong. I used to live in 5-C, and you could hunt DOE with an inline in the extended season, which crosses over the late loader season. Where I lived you could use a hi-power rifle in the late muzzleloader season to hunt DOE and still can.
Partly right. You are talking about 3 separate seasons.

DEER, ANTLERED OR ANTLERLESS FLINTLOCK (Statewide): Dec. 26-Jan. 12. One antlered deer per hunting license year, or one antlerless deer and an additional antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, ANTLERED OR ANTLERLESS FLINTLOCK (WMUs 2B, 5C, 5D): Dec. 26-Jan. 26. One antlered deer per hunting license year, or one antlerless deer and an additional antlerless deer with each required antlerless license.

DEER, Antlerless (WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D): Dec. 26-Jan. 26. An antlerless deer with each required antlerless license. (Can use any legal weapon)
Old 12-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys, I thought I could use an inline in 5C wasn't sure about 5D and didn't know about 2B.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Spike

Default ML use

Yes. There are 3 or so units where you can still use any gun in the late season for doe only. For instance in 5C you can still use a centerfire rifle for the late season if you want. You can only take a doe but it falls under the same regs as the statewide firearms season right after Thanksgiving.