Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Huge Delaware Buck Possible New State Record >

Huge Delaware Buck Possible New State Record

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Huge Delaware Buck Possible New State Record

Old 11-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by early in
I've seen this buck 3 different times on the Internet. The last I read it was killed way down south. This often happens with BIG bucks.
The last I read. he was killed in Georgia, as with the internet that is always subject to change.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've also seen this buck a bunch of different places and they all said Delaware.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Spike

to clarify any and all doubts on this deer... it was indeed shot in Delaware, Laurel,De matter of factly. it will probably not make a number one spot but will be a top 5 for Delaware. The buck was scored the night it was shot and green scored 193 and some change! Shot Oct 9th with muzzleloader

Last edited by GanderLandR11; 11-02-2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: add info
Old 11-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Typical Buck

"The problem with pictures on the internet is you cannot verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 11-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Spike

I live in chester county PA right on the Delaware line and almost every year I get a picture via. text or email claiming a new delaware record great buck none the less. State record or not who cares he a bruiser!!!