Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Just back from SE Ohio >

Just back from SE Ohio

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Just back from SE Ohio

Old 11-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dthfrmabove
Any questions let me know I might be able to help. Been going for 2 years now and don't expect any help from people from Ohio on this site they like to keep their public spots private although I would do the same too.
Thanks Buddy ! I'll shoot you a PM sometime. I'm heading out that way next week to hunt our lease. If I find some time I'm going to try and checkout that Egypt area. I checked it out on Gog/earth and it looks nice. Thanks for shareing your info to a fellow PA hunter. GoodLuck and be safe!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
Eastern Ohio borders Pennsylvania. You guys are seeing the influence from our deer.
HA-HA-HA. Wish that was true Barnes. I'm seeing better bucks in PA, but nothing like what I see around Ohio. Glad you enjoyed the public land. And you are correct. Put the work in and there are some great opportunities.
-Jake
Old 11-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
HA-HA-HA. Wish that was true Barnes. I'm seeing better bucks in PA, but nothing like what I see around Ohio. Glad you enjoyed the public land. And you are correct. Put the work in and there are some great opportunities.
-Jake
regardless PA and Ohio are both in the big 5 for best results with big bucks. I'll take the chance to hunt in either of them anyday of the week!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Spike

Killed alot of deer in beaver co. as a kid..props to Pa