Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Any trail cams up and running? >

Any trail cams up and running?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any trail cams up and running?

Old 08-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Spike

Default Any trail cams up and running?

Does anyone one else have their trail cams up and running? I have a few and deer are in their typical summer patterns. All bucks are still in velvet as of yesterday. In a forty acre area I have three seperate does on cam with their still spotted fawns. Two have singles and one has twins. Generally, I have only had one set each year in this area. I wonder if we are in for a population boom? Anyone else seeing any unique patterns or information on their areas herd?
Old 08-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Typical Buck

I have bucks out of velvet. I have noticed more twins. I just wish we had last years apple crop! I've been hard pressed to find crab apples this year. My orchard is bare!!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have 2 currently out but no bucks on either one. Actually one of them is not working proparly as I had some mineral and apples out. The apples have been aten and I recieved no pics from that one. That is a Wildgame Innovations trailcam, my other is a Stealth which has done great with does, bears, and moose. Just not seeing any bucks as of yet. I am thinking the moose are keeping the bucks away as I currently have videos of 5 different moose for sure and it is possable that it is actually 6 different ones. The biggest rack on them was videoed on June 29th with around 2 months more to grow I can hardly wait to see that monster again. I also will be setting my trail cam back to picture mode the next time I am in there.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Spike

Predate, you are right about the apples. I have a couple trees at the bottom of a runoff with some apples. The rest are completely bare.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Spike

Looks like the bucks are tailing does already in 3k NY. Must be a bad winter coming. Also caught this bear.
can anyone tell tell if its the same deer. in pic 10 and 20/21. It looks like an 8 point.
Attached Thumbnails Any trail cams up and running?-rear-cam-010.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-rear-cam-004.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-rear-cam-015.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-rear-cam-020.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-rear-cam-021.jpg  

Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default yup gettin deer and bear

heres a few pics from western massachusettes
Attached Thumbnails Any trail cams up and running?-pict0006.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-pict0122.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-big-bear.jpg  
Old 09-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Spike

Massman, I like the looks of that young buck. He looks to have good genetics and potential for a nice wide rack in a few years.
Old 09-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Typical Buck

yes it's the same deer, probably bedding down 200yds away!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

these are some bucks i caught on cam in PA at my main archery stand. I saw these bucks traveling together all the time this summer. I figure the basket rack 10 is maybe 3 years old, and might score 125. The wide 10 i figure is about 2 years old tops. and might score 105-110. If i get a chance i dont think im passing on either. To much of a chance someone else will get them, or maybe even a car.
Attached Thumbnails Any trail cams up and running?-deercamsep16-015.jpg   Any trail cams up and running?-deercamsep16-016.jpg  
Old 09-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

nice bucks huntingkid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.