Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Any Info On Oxbow Lodge In Maine >

Any Info On Oxbow Lodge In Maine

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any Info On Oxbow Lodge In Maine

Old 12-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Any Info On Oxbow Lodge In Maine

Myself and a few friends are looking into a Maine Black Bear Hunt, I've bear hunted in New Brunswick a few times, but the outfitter I used sold his business, plus I would rather keep the money here in America. I've been looking at this outfitter for a while, and would like to know if anyone on here has hunted with them or knows anyone that has.

http://oxbowlodge.com/
Old 12-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

I have not stayed there but did meet him at a show. Very nice guy and he was up front with me regarding Whitetails. He did not have to tell me "how bad" the herd was and how tuff it would be to even see a decent buck. I was impressed with him and will someday when the herd returns hunt his lodge.
If you do decide to go to NB I have someone who is very good, reasonable , honest and the food is very good. I have hunted with him 3 years for whitetails. Ray Dillion ...Malarkey Cabins. Can't say enough about him & his son.