Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Cougar killed in ct >

Cougar killed in ct

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Cougar killed in ct

Old 08-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
dna doesnt lie...i dont find it hard to believe it traveled that far. It is a small world after all.
op...dont let the clowns who are on here baggin on others get you down....most are just ignorant, arrogant fools who think they know it all. so just ducks back it, let it roll off. its cool when ya can stick a sock in their mouth, with dna evidence, thats huge..i'd find the other thread and call em out.
nothin wrong with bein excited about nature....i'll give the cat a hug too when ya get one.
DNA is making a lot of people change their views lately.i think taking urine samples like us wildlife is doing out west is going to stop the people who say,THEY DONT EXIST.

cougar network is getting a lot of respect lately too.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sure they are.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Sure they are.
you wanted DEAD cougars,now you got them and you STILL dont believe they exist.
DNA dont lie and we are now taking PEE TESTS in snow,it is showing that what we have been saying is true.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wouldn't take much after backing the incident with the Amish guy wresting 2 cougars.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
Wouldn't take much after backing the incident with the Amish guy wresting 2 cougars.
dont know if cougar network was involved in that one. but USP which i am life member was.
i called and asked WHY ARE YOU FOLLLOWING UP ON THIS?THAT DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT TO ME AND I DONT BELIEVE IT!
well, our club takes stand that they will HELP FOLLOW UP ON ANY MEMBER THAT IS INVOLVED IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS ,TRUE OR NOT!

after that ,i understood WHY USP was involved .if you are MEMBER they will assist you until TRUTH comes out.truth did come out that it was FAKE and that AMISH GROUP must have been drinking too much cider!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

you wanted DEAD cougars,now you got them and you STILL dont believe they exist.
I believe they exist, don't believe they are all over the place like the CN wants people to believe. I remeber the guy that runs telling people he was afriad to let his kids play out side because of his fear of a cougar attack.

DNA dont lie and we are now taking PEE TESTS in snow,it is showing that what we have been saying is true.
then post the results.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Charlie P
I believe they exist, don't believe they are all over the place like the CN wants people to believe. I remeber the guy that runs telling people he was afriad to let his kids play out side because of his fear of a cougar attack.

then post the results.
i think they did post the DNA on ct cougar.
good point,charlie p.
i will see how they are doing the testing and where info is kept.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gotta love this stuff!!! LOL

OK, so a cougar wandered in from SD and got killed in CT. Great. Might even be a cat or two roaming in PA from time to time.

The dead CT cat does nothing to bolster the literally 1000`s of CLAIMED cat sightings in PA each year........with no pictures, no video, no tracks, no scat, no kill sites.

64 bazillion trail cameras in PA timber. You can find trail cam pics of just about anything, including your neighbor cheating on his wife out in the back 40, but no mountain lion pics? Plus, the guys that jump up and down and swear that they seem big cats regularly seem to see about 50% black mountain lions. The only problem with that is......nobody has ever seen a black mountain lion, they simply do not come in black......ever.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

cougar i saw in pottersdale,pa was seen MANY years in same area,clearfield county.area with lots of trailcams.coal miners i know SAW cat many times late at night crossing the 5 mile open strip mines.
dont know for sure if it was same COUGAR but good chance it was.

guess what, they told PGC about it over years.

did PGC come out and take a look?
did they take track prints?

we got print in centre county,pa,it is cougar print.
i think cougar network has a pic of it if you go to their site.
why cant PGC find print?answer is, THEY DONT FOLLOW UP.
they dont want to discover a COUGAR. i remember years ago when PGC was negative on coyotes we were seeing.
almost to point that we were seeing things.

question is,ARE WE GETTING BILZZILLIONS OF SIGHTING IN PA?
i dont think so.

here is better one.

5 or so years ago i got TONS of calls on seeing a cougar.lots of people seeing one.people who know difference from bobcat/cougar.
WHY IN LAST 5 YEARS HAVE I NOT GOT 1 CALL OR SIGHTING ON COUGAR?

add that one to your trailcam question.

take care,sproul.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

here is info on new york dec not reporting the cougar that was killed in ct. YES, it did go thru ny but was not reported.

just like pa .was when i reported a cougar.THEY DONT WANT TO KNOW.....

www.outdoornews.com

go up to top and click on NEWS.down will drop a list of states.
click on new york.

then watch the top section, it will flip articles.
when it comes to COUGAR FOOT PRINT,click on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.