Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Lawsuit against game commission? >

Lawsuit against game commission?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Lawsuit against game commission?

Old 04-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sniper151
Government owned, government run. What judge in his right mind is going to go against the Gang of Goons in Harrisburg? You'll have a better chance of hitting the lottery.
Perhaps if the USP would have had facts or even one expert, they might have had a chance, but when all you have is tabloid hyperbole, your right you dont stand a chance.
Old 04-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

The USP had the facts, but since those facts were not presented by an expert the judge dismissed those facts in favor of the PGC. The simple fact is there is no deer management expert who wants to put his career on the line by opposing the PGC's claim that they are managing the herd based on herd health and forest health, even though it is obvious that is not what the PGC is doing. All you have to do is look at 2G where they reduced the herd to 8 DPSM and forest health is still rated as poor. Instead of reducing the herd even more in 2G they reduced the length of the antlerless season and reduced the doe tag allocation.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WCO R.W.J
Perhaps if the USP would have had facts or even one expert, they might have had a chance, but when all you have is tabloid hyperbole, your right you dont stand a chance.

still would not have got them to court.they must have felt they could at least got to court.judge in my opinion was on PGC side.thats way things are.

look at things gov corbett doing right now.no violations issued unless jtop guy of dep says so on gas drilling. his dad gave corbett over 300,000 and he got top dep job.his wife gave 6,000 and she got top job.
funny how all top picks most had someone else DONATE to corbett.
its enough to make you throw up.

Last edited by sproulman; 04-04-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
The USP had the facts, but since those facts were not presented by an expert the judge dismissed those facts in favor of the PGC. The simple fact is there is no deer management expert who wants to put his career on the line by opposing the PGC's claim that they are managing the herd based on herd health and forest health, even though it is obvious that is not what the PGC is doing. All you have to do is look at 2G where they reduced the herd to 8 DPSM and forest health is still rated as poor. Instead of reducing the herd even more in 2G they reduced the length of the antlerless season and reduced the doe tag allocation.
here is another good one,EVEN WITH REDUCTION OF DOE HUNTING BY 1 WEEK ,STILL NOT MANY ARE FINDING A DOE TO HARVEST IN WMU2G.
so even the 1 week closing did not increase the deer .that tells you its not working and more drastic cuts in doe hunting should happen in counties like western clinton county.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sproulman
still would not have got them to court.they must have felt they could at least got to court.judge in my opinion was on PGC side.thats way things are.

look at things gov corbett doing right now.no violations issued unless jtop guy of dep says so on gas drilling. his dad gave corbett over 300,000 and he got top dep job.his wife gave 6,000 and she got top job.
head of coal company in clearfield going to find a way to do away with medicare/medicaid.
Coal companys want to do away with medicare/medicaid? Those evil engery companies.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sproulman

head of coal company in clearfield going to find a way to do away with medicare/medicaid.
What the heck does a coal company have to do with medicare? This is just a absurd post. BTW Judges are impartial and rule on the issues of the law.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WCO R.W.J
What the heck does a coal company have to do with medicare? This is just a absurd post. BTW Judges are impartial and rule on the issues of the law.
i guess you did not know that alan walker owner of bradford coal in clfd is CORBETTS PICK FOR COMMUNTIY DEVELOPMENT.
thats what it has to do with MEDICARE AND MEDICAID.

right,impartial.been there seen that.i was before judges in philadelphia on many cases over 40 years.
you are not in real world.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by pats102862
Coal companys want to do away with medicare/medicaid? Those evil engery companies.

alan walker gave large amounts to corbett .now he is the BIG BOY IN HARRISBURG.just on PCN tonight a rep said,CORBETT IS GOING TO GO AFTER MEDICAID.
did you know you will most likely be on medicaid if it is around [welfare]
can you afford over 6,000 month in nursing home?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you can't pay for a nursing home, don't go.
I shouldn't be forced to pay for you.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by SteveBNy
If you can't pay for a nursing home, don't go.
I shouldn't be forced to pay for you.

yea right.
how are you going to be able to take care of yourself at home?
it aint going to happen.
i am somewhat expert in this area as i had many relatives in nursing home.
some had good jobs and could not afford 6000/10000 a month.raised family and put kids thru college etc.

until you have been there,you dont know.

i had friend that worked with me for years.

he talked like you too steve.he said,THOSE PEOPLE ON DISABILITY,I SHOULDNT BE FORCED TO PAY FOR YOU.

well i saw him the other day and guess what,GUESS WHO IS ON DISABILITY AT AGE 56 WITH HIP REPLACEMENT?

as paul harvey said,GOOD DAY!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.