Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Truth on deer in pa. >

Truth on deer in pa.

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Truth on deer in pa.

Old 01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bluebird2
No you don't, you just think you do. How many PA hunters agree with your position compared to how many hunters agree with me? PA hunters are harvesting a higher percentage of our male deer as BB than before ARs. What can you cite to show that more hunters agree with you?
Common sense. I realize you don't understand what that means. Most I know are bowhunters.

Just you sitting here day in day out spouting that AR is wrong is not going to change anything.

I got to ask you, what have you accomplished with your hundreds of posts on this? Can you cite any changes? I mean your a grown man, and sitting here crying the blues about nothing.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Common sense doesn't tell you most hunters agree with you, that is just your biased opinion.

One thing I accomplished is that the PGC and DCNR have admitted that they present the data in such a way that supports their position and withhold data like the yearly changes in deer density in each WMU. They also admitted that they aren't doing any research to determine the effects of ARs.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Common sense doesn't tell you most hunters agree with you, that is just your biased opinion.

One thing I accomplished is that the PGC and DCNR have admitted that they present the data in such a way that supports their position and withhold data like the yearly changes in deer density in each WMU. They also admitted that they aren't doing any research to determine the effects of ARs.

Wowzer. You a grown man got the PGC to admit all that. goodness, what is next? You might find the cure for cancer with your skills.

My PA hunting study# 504EATCRAP showed that if you interpolate the data from the tangent of the intergral of said samples in the extensive study by my group, that more hunters in PA agree that its best to let deer grow and actually hunt deer, hense >2.5 year old deer. So your wrong again.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see you are another member of the Bluebird fan club. Do you believe if the PGC repealed ARs for 2011 ,most PA hunters would let BB and 1.5 buck walk? If you do you are living in fantasy land.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

I see you are another member of the Bluebird fan club. Do you believe if the PGC repealed ARs for 2011 ,most PA hunters would let BB and 1.5 buck walk? If you do you are living in fantasy land.
Honestly if that is fact, then problem is not with PGC, but with the hunters. Thats just freakin pitiful.

BB2, you just really need to stop and take a look at your life. A real hard look. And ask yourself what are you doing with it.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:29 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountryextreme
Honestly if that is fact, then problem is not with PGC, but with the hunters. Thats just freakin pitiful.

Some so called hunters just can not adapt to change. They sit in the same spot year after year and expect a deer to walk by them, and when that does not happen they scream bloody murder. Its a good thing they dont have to hunt for survival or they would starve. Most of the whiners cant grasp that deer hunting is a privlege and not a goverment entitlement.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whether you realize it or not, harvesting BB is an important part of any statewide DMP. Furthermore, passing on all 1.5 buck would only reduce the sustainable harvest and make hunting even worse.

Why would you even care what I am doing with my life. I am retired and cut 12 -15 chords of firewood/ yr while managing our woodlot. I have a big garden and lots of raspberries and chestnut trees ,so I am a happy camper.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:11 AM
Banned

Whether you realize it or not, harvesting BB is an important part of any statewide DMP. Furthermore, passing on all 1.5 buck would only reduce the sustainable harvest and make hunting even worse.

Why would you even care what I am doing with my life. I am retired and cut 12 -15 chords of firewood/ yr while managing our woodlot. I have a big garden and lots of raspberries and chestnut trees ,so I am a happy camper.
No, your not. Your a very sad person.

You better keep that management secret to yourself. Because the guys in southern TX and QDM does not know it.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

No, your not. Your a very sad person.
Are you a professional or just an internet mind reader? I'll admit I am not happy with the DMP , but there is a lot more to life than just deer hunting.

You better keep that management secret to yourself. Because the guys in southern TX and QDM does not know it.
If they don't know it ,why don't you tell them so they can get it right for a change.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

I came on this late, but there seems to be a lot of reference to Gary Alt. Has anybody even heard a peep out of that guy for over a year? My neighbor said Alt really did a lot for the bears in Pa., but dropped the ball with the deer herd. I asked my neighbor what Alt did for the bears and he did not know. I can ask anybody what Alt did for the bears and they won't know. Gary Alt was a fraud. Alt ran around darting bears in the butt having a good old time on hunters money. As far as I know, He did not change any seasons or limits on bear when he was in charge. Alt did accept credit for the increase in bear population, which was spilling over from New Jersey and increasing because of the housing going up in the Poconos area. Gary Alt, there is a name you don't hear any more, and that is a good thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.