Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
#2 in the WORLD and a new PA State Record Black Bear >

#2 in the WORLD and a new PA State Record Black Bear

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

#2 in the WORLD and a new PA State Record Black Bear

Old 11-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does this mean I can stick a bird feeder in the woods and hunt by it next year?
Old 11-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Windwalker7
Does this mean I can stick a bird feeder in the woods and hunt by it next year?
only if it has TWINKIE dispenser .

Last edited by sproulman; 11-24-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Spike

Big deal, a hand fed bear, check out this pig of a Prairie Dog, Now that's something worth posting...
Old 11-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Shrapnel
Big deal, a hand fed bear, check out this pig of a Prairie Dog, Now that's something worth posting...

Did it rank # 2 in the world?
Old 11-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Spike

I don't know the true story here but if true the real bozo's are Leroy and the people who fed him, im surprised the bear wasn't killed sooner,THe hunters are Human after all. and find it hard to believe the bear was shot multiple times Tame or not a bear isn't gonna just sit there and let you take multiple shots. would love to read the PGC report on the Kill.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Fork Horn

Im not justifying nothing here but could you imagine if a 5 year old had a twinkie and that bear could smell it. Not knowing the bear was tame, the child would freak out and the bear wouldnt know it was doing anything wrong. Does it panic if the child screams? The bear should have been tranquilized and put in a zoo of some sort.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by doman
I don't know the true story here but if true the real bozo's are Leroy and the people who fed him, im surprised the bear wasn't killed sooner,THe hunters are Human after all. and find it hard to believe the bear was shot multiple times Tame or not a bear isn't gonna just sit there and let you take multiple shots. would love to read the PGC report on the Kill.
BOZO was shot over 7 times with crossbows as 3 hunters loaded and shot.
kid said as BOZO went by the blood came out the arrow holes and got on his uncles TWINKIES and SODA as his uncle needed these for his high sugar while he was involved with shooting hunting BOZO.

leroy kept bozo on his property but PGC said to stop feeding this great bear in oct 2010,so bozo wandered off the property.
kid said they have been trying to get BOZO FOR OVER 5 YEARS.
BOZO was at petruzzios restaurant night before he was killed.BOZO knocked on back door and his friends gave him supper and good rub down on his back.
he was killed not far from this restaurant in state park.....

my problem is these so called hunters knew this was a tame bear and were hunting it for years.its like i have a buck in my yard as we speak. its 8 point.i dont hunt it and its 3 years old.

everyone knows its here and they call this buck,OLE MOSSY HORN.does anyone hunt it, NO,they know it is used to us and we all like to see it.

BUT ALREADY I FOUND 1 CROSSBOW ARROW IN MY YARD AS OF THIS WEEK.

some will kill anything and easier the better.
these so called hunters are not hunters in my book.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by aldo88
Im not justifying nothing here but could you imagine if a 5 year old had a twinkie and that bear could smell it. Not knowing the bear was tame, the child would freak out and the bear wouldnt know it was doing anything wrong. Does it panic if the child screams? The bear should have been tranquilized and put in a zoo of some sort.
any parent that would let a 5 yr old near any bear is nut.that is why a bear like this takes it right on nose.
stupid parents have been reason for many animal deaths.

BOZO never harmed anyone.

could he, YES and so could my lab toby also .
Old 11-25-2010, 03:59 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sproulman

Toby doesn't go 800lbs. and is a wild animal taking advantage of human food source. If bozo was a 150lb. bear no one would be even talking about it.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sproulman
any parent that would let a 5 yr old near any bear is nut.that is why a bear like this takes it right on nose.
stupid parents have been reason for many animal deaths.

So parents shouldnt take their kids to Petruzzis? You do know that if a bear comes around into the public eye, people are going to gather and look at it? Bears do have a keen sense of smell. The bear is used to smelling twinkies, if for some chance this bear is close to the public and people gather around and lets say an out of stater doesnt know the history of this bear and they are snacking as they are watching it. What do you do when it walks towards you? Like I said, It should have been put either in a zoo or a wildlife habitat for all to enjoy........safely.

Also just for the record, if your dog does happen to attack some one and God forbid it be a child, it would have to be quarantined and possibly put down.

Last edited by aldo88; 11-25-2010 at 05:39 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.