Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
People in coeymans hollow ny are confused >

People in coeymans hollow ny are confused

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

People in coeymans hollow ny are confused

Old 10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
Not all rifles, shotguns, and MLs, make the same sounds. Heavy charges of Black powder substitues sound just like centerfire rifles. I could see being able to tell a 300mag from a low brass target load at 100 yds, but theres no way you can tell the difference between a 30-06 and a turkey load, from a 1/2 mile away. Point is, unless you actually see a muzzleloader in someones hand, you cant be positive it isnt someone out there taking a single shot at a turkey with a shotgun.
Well then my friend if you cant tell I am sorry for you, shotgun and a 30-06 there is no comparison in even sounding remotley close to the same and a muzzleloader and a centerfire come on I dont care how much powder you put in it, and 1/2 mile aint that far maybe if you said further i would see your point. Listen a little harder you'll see
Old 10-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hung4wheeler
since opening day ive heard nothing but shotguns and muzzloaders goin off at 7 oclock in the morning . It just pisses me off nowing iam sitting in my stand with my bow and people are around me with guns...shooting deer. ...I called dec and they said do to the location their isnt much they can do about it because it is to far back in the woods and its not excessable bye a car.. UGH sorry about my rant..
I'll call the ol man and tell him yer pissed...