Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Looking for Bow Hunting Partner in Central New York >

Looking for Bow Hunting Partner in Central New York

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Looking for Bow Hunting Partner in Central New York

Old 08-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for Bow Hunting Partner in Central New York

My Dad quit hunting last year and my buddy I usually hunt with is going through a divorce so I'm going it alone this season. If anyone who lives around the Syracuse/Onondaga/Cayuga/Oswego/Madison area would be interested in teaming up, please PM if interested.

I hunt using a climber and usually sit all day, hunt on the weekends and after work (3pm) but take vacation the first week of the rut. Been hunting close to 30 years and a lot of my hunting partners over the years gave it up or moved away.

I have several spots on private land to hunt but they can only be hunted while with me. I am willing to talk to the land owner about letting another person on but only if things work out. I'd also be open to getting in a good hunting camp with guys that prefer bow hunting...

Last edited by *twodogs*; 08-25-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:56 AM
Spike

if i was still living in syracuse, i'd definitely be on board. I moved from there a few years ago but still miss the hunting from time to time, especially all the hunts with college friends. I live in western ny now ....good luck with the search....
Old 08-31-2010, 08:04 AM
Spike

Are you only looking for a bowhunter? If so I can't help you out till next year. I will not have the money to get a bow till then. If the offer is still open next year let me know. I live in Oneida so I am not far from Syracuse.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:12 AM
Spike

Hello, I am a fellow bowhunter from the Baldwinsville, NY area. If you are still looking for someone to hunt with, please email me at [email protected]. We will talk further and see if it is a possibility!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

bump........
Old 09-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Make a trip upstate and we'll team up haha