Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Looking for Western PA land to hunt >

Looking for Western PA land to hunt

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Looking for Western PA land to hunt

Old 07-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Spike

Default Looking for Western PA land to hunt

I am a very responsible, respectable hunter. Where I live there is not a lot of places to hunt. I'm looking for somewhere with a lot of land and a good deer population. A farm or anything. If you want to ask me any questions feel free to send me a message. Please give me a opportunity. Thanks and good hunting.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

There are state game lands in Wexford that offer some nice deer. Otherwise, you'll really need to get out and knock on doors. I've got several spots that took a lot of hard work to get in and I'm one of the few left with access. Good luck to you.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Spike

Start by asking to help out by killing a few ground hogs .Not many farmer will turn you down .Then if the place looks good start asking for the coming fall hunts .Goodluck
Old 08-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck its tough around this area.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure how far west you plan on going but the northcentral and areas sightly west have loads of public land with very little pressure.Despite what you may have heard,there's still alot of areas in this part of the state with plenty of deer.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DougE
I'm not sure how far west you plan on going but the northcentral and areas sightly west have loads of public land with very little pressure.Despite what you may have heard,there's still alot of areas in this part of the state with plenty of deer.

That explains all the happy hunters or are you referring to an area he can’t hunt your prize petting zoo treasure lake or are you inviting him to that clients posted honey hole

Last edited by JW; 08-08-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Flaming
Old 08-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

No Mike,I'm talking about the hundreds of thousands of acres of public land with very little if any pressure and plenty of deer.

I'm not sure what client's honey hole you're refering to.I've never once hunted anyone's private posted land in this part of the state.Please elaborate.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bowhunter2117

That explains all the happy hunters or are you referring to an area he can’t hunt your prize petting zoo treasure lake or are you inviting him to that clients posted honey hole
it's guy's like you that make hunting forums suck

Last edited by JW; 08-08-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: It's jsut an opinion - smile and wave treat them well they go away
Old 08-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

You know what's sad, you guys can't leave your ******* contests alone for one thread that has nothing to do with your agendas. PATHETIC!!!

Last edited by JW; 08-08-2010 at 04:24 AM. Reason: language
Old 08-08-2010, 04:29 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Okay a few have gotten off topic - have a problem with a thread? Report it!

JW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.