Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
an E-mail i received from an anti..crossbow guy >

an E-mail i received from an anti..crossbow guy

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

an E-mail i received from an anti..crossbow guy

Old 07-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default an E-mail i received from an anti..crossbow guy

below is an E-mail i just received from a anti crossbow guy in his feeble attempt to try and scare me..i think this shows who is really scared huh!!
from .... [email protected]

I was alerted to your push for crossbows in NY by a friend. He does a great job of monitoring all the crossbow forums for the coalition. AT, Excal, Crossbow Nation, etc. I gotta say that I like what I'm seeing. Thanks for the many posts and those of others that are going to help us as we make sure to keep the xguns out of the archery season. Be happy with what you got in NY. Keep posting up and make sure to have your friends post all the plans for your fight. Our guy in WI sends it onto us and we make sure our friends in the legislature understand your real plan.

cheers! We'll be watching.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

"be happy with what you got in NY"???? what a j-off! Is this knob some kinda anti hunter, cause he cant possibly care about hunters rights.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Is there a reason not to be happy with what you got in NY?
Old 07-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by moosemike
Is there a reason not to be happy with what you got in NY?
????? Are you kidding? besides the beautiful scenery, there is NOTHING to happy about in this ridiculous state , Ill run a few reason out there for ya.

-Gun control is our politicians favorite pastime
-magazine, bayonet, pistol grip, and flash surpressor restrictions
-Pistol permits are a long shot for anyone whos ever been arrested (not convicted)for anything, and even if you are lucky enough to get one, theres restrictions on how, and when you can carry, or even possess it, and god forbid you were to ever use it to defend yourself! in a home invasion youre legally obligated to flee.
-98$ resident hunting licenses!!!!!
-35$res. fishing license!!!!!! 30$ public land boat permit!!!!! + boat regi $$$$$
- some of the highest property taxes despite having some of the worst roads you ever saw.
- you cannot possess a firearm and a bow, during archery season, so basically I cannot duck hunt in the morning, and bow hunt deer in the after noon without going home and dropping off the gun and picking up the bow. Even LEOs cannot carry a sidearm while bowhunting.
-trigger locks are mandatory while transporting any firearm in your car.
-Even if you go through the grueling process of getting a pistol permit, you still have to do a nics checks to buy a gun (WTFs the permit for then???)
-the state has NO $$$$$$ despite the over taxation of everything, and is a hair away from bankruptcy ,meaning it will have to beg pimp daddy obamma for a bailout soon.
-Bloomberg,schumer,paterson,gillibrand,the clintons,the UN...need I say more???

Tell me, is that pile of sht, something someone whos into hunting, shooting, and fishing, or just appreciates liberty, might not be happy about,the list goes on and on. NYS sucks!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, thats not enough for the anti xbow knobs, right? lets allow the antihunting/antigun politicians, and legislature, to restrict us some more! screw the all folks who want to participate and enjoy the archery season with a user friendly X bow, might actally increase interest in hunting, oh no, we cant have that now can we? Gotta have the freakin woods all to ourselves cause we shoot our bows vertically.

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 07-07-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well for one, I don't own a crossbow. And 2, I have nothing at all against them. These idiots that think they shoot like rifles are ignorant to say the least. Like I said, if its legal to use a xbow and its your choice, so be it. Right now I am perfectly happy with my verticle bows. But that is not to say I will never own a xbow.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't own a crossbow either, really dont even want one, I love my Mission Journey! I also dont own, or want an AK47, an ultramag, an O/U shotgun, a long bow, a recurve, a blow gun, or even a battle axe. Would I ever support, or vote for a skunk of a politician that ever even suggested they would restrict any of those weapons? HELL NO!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
????? Are you kidding? besides the beautiful scenery, there is NOTHING to happy about in this ridiculous state , Ill run a few reason out there for ya.

-Pistol permits are a long shot for anyone whos ever been arrested (not convicted)for anything, and even if you are lucky enough to get one, theres restrictions on how, and when you can carry, or even possess it, and god forbid you were to ever use it to defend yourself! in a home invasion youre legally obligated to flee.
-35$res. fishing license!!!!!! 30$ public land boat permit!!!!! + boat regi $$$$$
- some of the highest property taxes despite having some of the worst roads you ever saw.
- you cannot possess a firearm and a bow, during archery season, so basically I cannot duck hunt in the morning, and bow hunt deer in the after noon without going home and dropping off the gun and picking up the bow. Even LEOs cannot carry a sidearm while bowhunting.
-Even if you go through the grueling process of getting a pistol permit, you still have to do a nics checks to buy a gun (WTFs the permit for then???)
-the state has NO $$$$$$ despite the over taxation of everything, and is a hair away from bankruptcy ,meaning it will have to beg pimp daddy obamma for a bailout soon.

Tell me, is that pile of sht, something someone whos into hunting, shooting, and fishing, or just appreciates liberty, might not be happy about,the list goes on and on. NYS sucks!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, thats not enough for the anti xbow knobs, right? lets allow the antihunting/antigun politicians, and legislature, to restrict us some more! screw the all folks who want to participate and enjoy the archery season with a user friendly X bow, might actally increase interest in hunting, oh no, we cant have that now can we? Gotta have the freakin woods all to ourselves cause we shoot our bows vertically.
hey man, we gotta talk, because when we organize a crossbow club/organization in NY were gonna want you on our side. you sound like you really now what we have been going thru here dealing with the NY bowhunters cartel..can you imagine so called hunters not wanting to allow hunters to choose what weapon they wanna use in the deer woods all this while we have every other anti organization and lawmakers who are against us also!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sits in trees
hey man, we gotta talk, because when we organize a crossbow club/organization in NY were gonna want you on our side. you sound like you really now what we have been going thru here dealing with the NY bowhunters cartel..can you imagine so called hunters not wanting to allow hunters to choose what weapon they wanna use in the deer woods all this while we have every other anti organization and lawmakers who are against us also!!!
Dude Im there! Ive just about had it with the all out assault on hunters, and law abiding gun owners, by the liberal scum and misguided weapon elitists, in this joke of a state. Im about to stir up a little shtstorm of my own against these people. Just lemme know what I can do to help you.

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 07-07-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG

A simple move to PA would fix most of those problems for you. But I think your deer herd is better than ours.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for the invite, but PA is still too liberal for my taste, I was thinking more like kentucky, texas or mabye even alaska , unfortunately, the wife and I are stuck here in our house and jobs for now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.