Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
NY gun owner petition. >

NY gun owner petition.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY gun owner petition.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
" what did liberals do to you" HM lets see shall we?

because of NY liberals and the politicians they elect...

-I could not buy an inexpensive CAR A2 AR15 because liberal demoicrats say the bayonet lug, flash hider and collapsible stock are not legal so I had to search around for a more expensive modified AR15.
-I must bother 4 fellow county residents who are not related to me or to each other to go to a notary and sign my pistol permit application. then pay 107$ for the right to have the county,feds and judge take up to 1 year to give me a yah or nay to buy a handgun that I still have to submit to a NICS check to buy anyway!!!!!!!
-I have to put a stupid trigger lock on every gun I trasport to and from the range or my hunting spot.
- I can no longer buy guns or pistol ammo at walmart
-If I want to buy hi cap magazine they have to be made before 1994?????
-If some murderous hoodlum kicks in my door and bum rushs me and my family I am legally obligated to run out the back door instead of defeding my family and property w/ my 12ga!
-100$ for a NYS resident hunting lic.!!!!!
-now they want to put serial #s on the ammo!!!!!

on non gun related notes:
-250$ a pop to have a child out of wedlock!
-10K a year in prop taxes for a 1/4 acre and a 1200sf house in the boonies!
-high gas taxes (and prices)
-high healthcare taxes and premiums
-juice and soda taxes guntaxes taxes taxes taxes

List goes on and on and on.... GD NY liberals suck!!!!!
I think if you look up the two bills mentioned you will see your list of gun gripes, and I don't disagree at all they suck, came from these two bills supported by both parties. That is why I am in the NRA and other groups, to protect our rights.