Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Pa Birds Gobbling >

Pa Birds Gobbling

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa Birds Gobbling

Old 04-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Typical Buck

Love the owl hootin guys.. nothing like hearing 15 owls and 9 crows at dark thirty in the morning
Old 04-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

They are all fired up here!!!
In Sch.County PA.
(Luv pa gobblers quote!LOL,Aint that the truth!!Nothing like hearing the " who cooks for u who cooks for u all",on owl calls before light!!lol)Just when u thought u were all alone!LOL...

Last edited by cjgjr; 04-17-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default turkeys

youth kids are ready. i never saw so many kids ready to go turkey hunting this spring.12 ga shotguns are longer than kidsi was 11 before dad let me shoot his 12 ga and boy did it kick me.no one believed me in school that i shot a 12 ga but i did. dont know if i could hit anything with it but i shot it.
now i see kids youth hunting at 8 years old and carrying a 12 ga and a lot get big gobblers too and a lot of girls.

boy how things have changed?
Old 05-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PA GOBBLER
Love the owl hootin guys.. nothing like hearing 15 owls and 9 crows at dark thirty in the morning
yes, it was something to hear 6 owls and 2 crows in dark.man are some over doing it.no wonder they dont see turkey.then i hunter was mad that i was in his so called spot so when he left and made a lot of crazy calls on his box to ruin my area.

this is fun of hunting publicland anymore.. some real sportsman out there now.